Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773
We will be performing maintenance on the PTS on Wednesday at 3:00AM EDT (7:00 UTC).

Armor of the code

hedna123b14_ESO
hedna123b14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I asked this in the regular forum, and still did not get a response...What happened to this set and how can I get it??? Anyone know?
  • Artemisshrikes
    Artemisshrikes
    ✭✭✭
    never heard of it
    VR 16 Dragonknight Sarenvog (AD, Former Emperor)
    Options
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wanna know as well
    Options
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    it's crafted in Orsinium
    no?
    Options
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jitterbug wrote: »
    it's crafted in Orsinium
    no?

Its not part of the gear available for testing on the pts and I havent seen the crafting station. Did you by chance find it?
    Options
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would like to know as well, but I have a feeling it was datamined only and will never be seen in physical form.
    Playing since beta...
    Options
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to know as well, but I have a feeling it was datamined only and will never be seen in physical form.

That would be very sad indeed, I want to wear it...would be part of my BiS setup...
    Options
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    also guess ist just datamined,

there are 3 medium sets, 3 heavy sets, 3 crafting sets, why should light armor have 4? :)
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
    Options
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BuggeX wrote: »

there are 3 medium sets, 3 heavy sets, 3 crafting sets, why should light armor have 4? :)

with the 5 pc. bonus at 1 pc. no less
    Options
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

wasnt this just a bug?
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
    Options
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

just a bug... it would be the 5 piece
    Options
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey all.

Just wanted to explain a bit. I originally datamined the "Armor of the Code" set and put the image out there. I did say from the beginning it's almost certainly a bug. However I failed in that ZOS specifically said three new crafted sets are being added, not four, and in my haste to get the news out I didn't think all that clearly! Another example of datamining not being 100% accurate!

I am inclined to believe that the "Armour of the Code" set is crafted and will be added in a later patch, as you can see it has crafting stations listed with all the new Orsinium gear:

3349151f8b.png

If @ZOS_GinaBruno or someone could chime in, that'd be fantastic. I think it's safe to assume that it is bugged but we'd like to know whether it's being added or was removed from the patch for one reason or another.

Cheers!
    Options
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ZOS_MSchroeder
    ZOS_MSchroeder
    ✭✭✭✭
    As @Paulington mentioned, the Armor of the Code item set has only been datamined – it is not actually available in-game.

Remember, just because you see it in data, doesn’t mean you’ll see it in the game. :smile:
    Michael Schroeder
    Senior Systems Designer - The Elder Scrolls Online
    Options
    Staff Post
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Datamine fail.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

Options
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Datamine fail.

Datamine ALWAYS fail. Actually, I dont believe numbers off the PTS until they actually show up on Live.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
    Options
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options