The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Patch notes clarification or unintended change?

Leifnier
Leifnier
✭✭✭
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
Mundus Stones
  • The Thief
    • Fixed an issue where this boon was incorrectly becoming less powerful as you leveled up. It will now maintain a consistent 11% net increase to your Critical and Spell Critical values.

Sounds like you wanted it to give the correct amount of 11 throughout the levels, but the correct amount on live is 12%. If it's a nerf, directly say it. As I thought it was just a mistype in the patch notes.
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought this mundus gives 5-5% crit chance both on the phys and spell crit, on live. At least this was the amount earlier, I haven't noticed that ZOS raised this bonus. This 11% is a surprise for me :)

Maybe you have 12% with divines traits on your gear?
  • Erraln
    Erraln
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2379921#Comment_2379921
    Castle wrote: »
    The Thief Mundus Stone buff was giving an 11.some odd percent increase for high level characters, which the UI rounded up to 12%. In making this fix, we had to truncate the benefit at either 11% or 12% and opted to go with the slightly lower value to help ensure it remained balanced vs other DPS increasing Mundus effects (such as Shadow or The Warrior.)In short, definitely intended.