Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LGBT Guild

TruffleJones
TruffleJones
Soul Shriven
I'm a bisexual male who is interested in finding a guild for LGBT players. Would prefer that the guild be active and a decent amount of people in it. I have 2 v16 nightblades, v5 Templar (stamina), v3 Templar healer, GT is Truffle Jones
  • mhasanbulli
    I have been looking for an active LGBT guold but it seems like there is none that is active. I used to be in one but it died very quickly. I am VR12 and trying to do Craglorn. Not working alone. Gotta find more people :-)
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I hope you find what you're looking for, but can I just inquire curiously: Why is sexual orientation relevant for a guild?
  • mhasanbulli
    Oh it certainly is not but I do not want to end up in a guild that I am not welcome. I normally do not mind where I am as long as I am welcome :-)
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It makes me a little sad that it would factor in for hetero players what you do in your own time...
  • Trussedmonkey8
    Trussedmonkey8
    Soul Shriven
    I have an lgbt guild, we are actively recruiting and we are building it up, 3 veteran ranks so far.

add me trussedmonkey8
  • Rimmsa
    Rimmsa
    ✭✭
    Sludge Industries takes EVERYONE! We would love to welcome you to our guild!

Check out the webpage, send me a PM, let me know what you think and if you would like to be added
    -Xbox One = Rimmsa
    Viktor Tsolvkov = V3 Life Sapping Imperial Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
    Vincent LaFlur = Lvl12 Dark Magicka High Elf Sorcerer - Aldmeri Dominion

Sludge Industries Guild Master. Sludge Industries is ALWAYS looking for new associates and members!
    ESOCrafters VP

Check out the guild websites!
    http://www.sludgeindustries.gamerlaunch.com
    https://sites.google.com/site/esocrafters/home