Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ps4 where do you farm monster teeth fastest?

Conquers
Conquers
✭✭✭✭
i get 1 from killing banners or city bosses occassionally, but that requires 12+ people, or a smart group of 5 or 6. i would love a group dedicated to this, but 1 L2P makes it impossible when the boss regains health on every kill (i admit i do die too but these people are spawn die spawn die spawn die...)
and the highest drop chance i have seen is twilights in temple district, maybe a 15% drop chance when alone. only it gets annoying when the other factions wait till i am fighting a twilight then kill me. also it is kind of hard (though doable) to kill a pack of 3 dremora and a twilight....gotta be using DK wings like crazy.
VR 16 Orc Stamina Dragonknight

We need a loot currency system in this game!
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/230549/currency-system-for-dungeons#latest
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you're patient in the Temple district you can usually catch most of the twilights alone as they walk back and forth between groups of other mobs (I did it as a NB by cloaking around, you may find it more difficult with a DK). Other than that just load up on anti-daedra skills like evil hunter and dawnbreaker to make the fights go as quickly as possible. As for enemy players I tried to farm twilights during off-peak hours, and being in a campaign where your faction is dominant helps.

Honestly I ended up just buying about half of the teeth I needed from various guild traders at around 1k each (on PC). For each 30k I spent on teeth I would usually get a drop from the trophy chest that I didn't need and could sell to cover the initial cost of the teeth. On my last trophy chest drop I got an extra ring that I sold for a nice sum and ended up walking away from the whole endeavor having made a tidy profit.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • Geemarc
    Geemarc
    ✭✭✭
    Twilights in temple district but it's really bad drop rate (maybe 1 in 20).

Killing the 3 bosses and Molag Bal in the center of the sewers every 20 minutes you can get about 8 an hour (more if you are lucky) but that required a busy campaign.

Looks like we are getting the patch on Wednesday which should increase the drop rate.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Daedroth and Ogrim also drop Teeth I believe.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • MrTarkanian48
    MrTarkanian48
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good luck man…

Something seems flawed with the drop rates on bloody claws and monster teeth, at least on PS4. I did my last 3 vet levels in the IC sewers hunting scamps, daedroths, and clanfears, and have a whopping 4 teeth. On the flip side it seems like bone shards and planar armor drop significantly more from the corresponding mobs. I finally hit 60 bloody claws and got a Agility necklace (unfortunately healthy trait…)

I broke down and hit the guild traders afterward, and literally searched almost every trader in the game. I found a one ring of agility (robust) for 150k that I bought, but most were going for 250k plus. Also was lucky to find a second ring (healthy) for 40k, but most were going for 80k plus.

The guild traders are flooded with Willpower and Endurance, but Agility seems much more rare, most likely due to the drop rate.
    Wood Elf Stam NB (PVP)
    Redguard Stam Sorc (PVP)
    Altmer NB (DPS)
    Imperial DK (Tank)
    Redguard DK (DPS)
    Altmer Templar (Healer)

EP - PS4