Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NoRemorse - Aldmeri Dominion - mature social guild recruiting

• jstershicb14_ESO
    jstershicb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to get an invite: cholachick
  • NRValeck
    NRValeck
    Great Cholachick, invites out.
  • BllyDnsr
    BllyDnsr
    ✭✭✭
    BllyDnsr
    Guildmaster of Obsidian Covenant.
  • NRValeck
    NRValeck
    I have Saturday nights Cyrodil Cave Extravaganza video uploaded to Youtube!
    NoRemorse fought over a dozen enemies within a Cyrodil delve with only 6 members and managed to kill many of them. With the continuing of revives from the enemies, we managed to hold our own for over eight minutes. When previously having taken out the same group (without the extra reinforcements). Although our guild is still growing and our core group still developing as a team, we work phenominally together and continue to look for more to join us in chat, questing, pvp, pve or any other shenanigans. With more experience as a team and members that communicate and follow direction, we will eventually be able to take Skull of Corruption back for AD. Not bad for a social guild who keeps a relaxed environment and PvP's when the mood strikes us.
    ...Don't mind my chest... It's all part of the experience... And I didn't realize my kinnect was on...
    (Be aware this video contains profanity. NoRemorse is an adult social guild with few boundaries, while still remaining respectful to one another. If you are easily offended this video and guild are not for you.)
    http://youtu.be/tFE10J0OOXo
    Edited by NRValeck on August 5, 2015 5:21AM
  • Jigglypuff0mg
    Jigglypuff0mg
    Soul Shriven
    Invite please: Jigglypuff 0MG (it is a zero)
    Also invite xxSpiderexx
  • NRValeck
    NRValeck
    I'll get the invites out jiggly
  • NRValeck
    NRValeck
    The guild bank has reached over 150k gold from member donations. When we gain enough members/ gold we will grab a guild trader for the members to sell their wares to the public!
  • Nyro87
    Nyro87
    How large are you guys aiming to get?
  • NRValeck
    NRValeck
    We really aren't putting a cap on it Nyro. Always up for meeting new people and expanding our core chat group, pvpers and pve players. Some don't participate in guild chat and are donating towards a future guild trader, but we have over a dozen members regularly in chat having a great time together.
  • NRValeck
    NRValeck
    Over 300k gold donated to the guild bank so far. We're getting prepared for more information and the release of guild halls!
  • NRValeck
    NRValeck
    All classes and play styles are welcome. The majority of our members are DPS, some good healers(can always use more) but we would love to bring in some tanks to play in Veteran dungeons and Trials in the future. Add a comment here with your gamer tag and age for invites!
  • Souperstar90
    Souperstar90
    Soul Shriven
    Hey please send an invite.
    Gamertag: SouperStar90
    Thanks
  • Cyris
    Cyris
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys, I'm currently a 36 DK tank. I've always enjoyed tanking. Was a GM & MT in Wow for 5yrs. I'm grinding to 50 as fast as I can to began working on my vet lvl's. 33yrs old, play casually during the week, but always on on the weekends. I would like an invite if a tank is something you guys are looking for. GT....Koralstraz
  • NRValeck
    NRValeck
    Invites are out
  • MancandyMcDong
    Mancandy McLong
    GamerTag- Mancandy McLong

I may be a Bosmer, but I'm hung like a Redguard.
  • matt21345
    matt21345
    Soul Shriven
    Sgt shadow x
  • sydebotham_ESO
    sydebotham_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Invite sydebotham when you have time! I'm 35 and work roughly 60 hours a week. I used to be a PC gamer and played ESO at launch, made Vet, got bored and moved on. However, I sold my PC a few months ago and picked ESO up for the XBONE. I love it way more vs the PC and the changes they've made are outstanding!
  • NRValeck
    NRValeck
    Invites out.
  • Cyris
    Cyris
    Soul Shriven
    Hey NRValeck, do we have a website or facebook page to post up on? Wanting to toss out some info and get some feed back, but not sure we should be doing on the forums here.
  • TheShmeek
    TheShmeek
    Soul Shriven
    GT: the shmeek

Would really like to join the guild please.
  • jdthunderfoxb14_ESO
    jdthunderfoxb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Id love to join im Xtaintlesstechx on xbox one. Need guild with peeps who live to chill.