Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NoRemorse - Aldmeri Dominion - mature social guild recruiting

NRValeck
NRValeck
NoRemorse, an Aldmeri Dominion based guild, is recruiting members. We're a laid back social guild looking for mature adult members that want to quest, dungeon and relax when not working or in class. We're about having fun as games are intended while escaping reality, meeting new people and occasionally snagging emperorship for one of our members in the Tavia Campaign for normal PvP and Skull of Corruption for our Veteran members. Some of us have very adult sense of humors, so if you're easily offended, probably not the place for you. Post your GT if interested or send a live message to NRValeck for an invite.
  • NRValeck
    NRValeck
    Keep the live messages coming and I'll invite you when I can!
  • VBamroul
    VBamroul
    Soul Shriven
    GT:
    Vamroul
  • NRValeck
    NRValeck
    I'll get you added Vamroul
  • NRValeck
    NRValeck
    We've hit 40 members and growing. Send a live message and I'll get you invited.
  • TwitchKitten
    TwitchKitten
    Soul Shriven
    Gamertag: TwitchKitten
  • byrdmanwes
    byrdmanwes
    ✭✭
    Wouldn't mind seeing what your all about, gt Mr. byrdman86. There is a space between the period and the b
    Breton Templar Healer-AD
    Redgaurd Stamina Sorcerer Tank-AD
    Dark elf Magic Dragonknight DPS-AD
    Imperial Dragon knight Tank-EP
    Nord Blazing Shield Templar-DC
    GT: Mr Byrdman86
    CP: 600
  • NRValeck
    NRValeck
    TwitchKitten, I sent out an invite for you.

Byrdman, it says account not found and I can't find you on xbox live either. Is there a mistype in your gt?

Sorry vamroul, no account found for you either.
  • ShawnU
    ShawnU
    Soul Shriven
    dr shaawn
  • DBSaints
    DBSaints
    DBSaints
  • byrdmanwes
    byrdmanwes
    ✭✭
    try without the period may have forgot about that I know there is a space though
    Breton Templar Healer-AD
    Redgaurd Stamina Sorcerer Tank-AD
    Dark elf Magic Dragonknight DPS-AD
    Imperial Dragon knight Tank-EP
    Nord Blazing Shield Templar-DC
    GT: Mr Byrdman86
    CP: 600
  • NRValeck
    NRValeck
    I will do that byrdman. I'm at the office now, but I'll get everyone invites as soon as I get home.

Getting some great people joining that are fun and great, mature, senses of humor so far.
    Looking forward to meeting more great people!
  • NRValeck
    NRValeck
    Invites have been sent. I will check back periodically, but live messages are quicker notifications.
  • NRValeck
    NRValeck
    Over 50 members. Guild chat is lively and guild store now available. GT's for an invite.
  • sonofnitrous
    sonofnitrous
    Soul Shriven
    This sounds like what Im looking for

invite pls.

GT: sonofnitrous
  • NRValeck
    NRValeck
    Got you nitrous, welcome.
  • NRValeck
    NRValeck
    The guild has fully transitioned to Skull of Corruption Campaign for veterans and non. Just had a great night tearing up Red & Blue! Give your GT for invite.
  • Stihlmassacre
    Stihlmassacre
    Soul Shriven
    This sounds legit, i'm down.

GT: xStihlmassacrex
  • jellicles
    jellicles
    ✭✭✭
    Do you have active dungeon delves? At the moment I am VR4 and have only three regular dungeons under my belt. Clearly I need to work on this part of the game. As for PvP interest and commitment, well, at this time not so much. I am online most weekends and I live in the Pacific time zone. Would this work? Thanks in advance for a reply.
  • NRValeck
    NRValeck
    Invite out Stihl.
    Jellicles, we have players all over the US & Canada and some in Australia, so that works for us.As for active Delves and Dungeons, we run them whenever members are on and looking to tear some up. You don't have to be into PvP, we're all sorts and wants. No real requirements other than to be respectful to others.
  • Filthy_Ramhole
    Filthy_Ramhole
    Soul Shriven
    Shoot us an invite mate
    Gt is "Filthy Ramhole"

Aussie so on when everyones asleep
    XB1 - NA - AD - AUSTRALIAN ON PAROLE IN THE UK - NIGHTBLADE
    DeeJ is a Pegboy
  • NRValeck
    NRValeck
    No joke, I ended up staying on waay too late last night chatting with one of our Aussie members. Invite out Filthy
  • jellicles
    jellicles
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, @NRValeck , for the response. Please invite me. My GT is 'jellicles'.
  • Mxadarkknight
    Mxadarkknight
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, look for a mature group to quest and dungeon with. New to ESP. Lvl 27 high elf sorcerer ad. Gamertag is: mxa dark knight
  • ajacobs
    ajacobs
    Soul Shriven
    kinda new to the game lvl 31 sorc. i'd like to be in a mature clan for once!
    GT: ajacobs100
  • NRValeck
    NRValeck
    Awesome, invites are out!
  • jambacube
    jambacube
    Soul Shriven
    New to the game as well,

GT: Wegan
  • Kinnahz
    Kinnahz
    ✭✭✭
    This is exactly what I'm looking for.

New to the game, and the whole MMO thing, add me and show me the ropes

Xbox gamer tag; KINNAHZ
    Xbox & PC Gamertag: KINNAHZ
    vHRC HM, vAA HM, vSO HM, vMoL HM, TTT, IR, vCR+3, GS, DB, Oax HM, Lyl & Tur HM, Yaseyla & Twelvane HM, Ryelaz/Zilyesset & Orphic HM, vDSA, Unchained, Flawless, Spirit Slayer
  • Curtischoy
    Curtischoy
    ✭✭
    Mostly what I am looking for is to be able to join guild chat and find a dungeon group, this sounds like a good place to try. I live on the east coast and play a lot on the weekends and usually 7-11pm EST on week nights. Lvl 36 Altmer Templar.

GT: fookinrage
  • NRValeck
    NRValeck
    Great, that's about what we are Fook. Invites are out!
  • NRValeck
    NRValeck
    As I continue to get live messages and Forum posts I will get you invites ASAP.