The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I fell in love with a bot.

• Diaboli
    Diaboli
    ✭✭✭
    Oh man, I haven't thought about this post in ages! Thanks guys!
    If I throw a dog a bone, I don't care to know how it tastes... - Brick Top
  • Lamiai
    Lamiai
    ✭✭✭✭
    wow this post brings me back..great for a laugh
    R.I.P patch 1.5 ~ Never Forget.
  • Ah_Rahgol
    Ah_Rahgol
    "lhasfklljh"

This post killed me.
  • Rioghnan
    Rioghnan
    ✭✭✭
    This makes me feel better about the thoughts I have every time my Winged Twilight makes those weird, sort of... enticing sounds. :p
    You die first!
  • caseycurtis89_ESO
    applause-approval-approves-clap-clapping-good-job-Shia-LaBeouf-GIF.gif?gs=a
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This makes me want to write out a series of things for Speaks-To-Stars.

>.>

<.<

/sounds of furious typing in the background

We Saxhleel are the best characters to write for.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    *Wipes tear from eye* .. So beautiful. :'(<3

✨🫖 (This is my old Signature, but I can't bring myself to change it! I'm now mainly PC/EU Templar Khajiit and run the Insani-tea Party Guild.)🫖✨

Lestari / Dunmer / EP / Xbox One - kayPOW / EU
    Dragonknight DPS - Magicka - Vampire // Bite : Available / On Cooldown //
    Guild : [ADMIN] Charitable Crafting Co-op <- Everything is FREE NO CATCH!
    I like to play games and drink tea. I sure love the T.