Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase: October 2nd, 2015"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article, "Crown Store Showcase: October 2nd, 2015."
7002cc3ccc9f95cc9f97953bb4c558ef.jpg

A brand new shipment of exciting Crown Store goodness is on its way, including some Witches' Festival themed items. Check out the Pumpkin Spectre Polymorph and many other items in our latest showcase article.
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • robeauch
    robeauch
    ✭✭✭
    Witches' Festival? </intrigued>
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    robeauch wrote: »
    Witches' Festival? </intrigued>

Today is the 13th of Frostfall, known throughout Tamriel as the Witches' Festival when the forces of sorcery and religion clash. The Mages Guild gets most of the business since weapons and items are evaluated for their mystic potential free of charge and magic spells are one half their usual price. Demonologists, conjurors, lamias, warlocks, and thaumaturgists meet in the wilderness outside (the city), and the creatures created or summoned there may plague Tamriel for eons. Most wise men choose not to wander this night.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Daggerfall:Holidays
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am praying for a special holiday events within Tamriel!!!
  • Rodvic
    Rodvic
    ✭✭✭
    Zenimax.....you do realize that the Witches Festival isn't the Tamriel equivalent of Halloween right?
  • bloodenragedb14_ESO
    bloodenragedb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well, as promised, i now give a damn. a undead mount is just one step closer to having game supported player necromancy, so imma buy it
  • Ghrimn
    Ghrimn
    ✭✭✭
    ...the Pumpkin Spectre, a horrific figure...
    Sure... I bet the people are going to be terrified of a walking pumpkin when their world is literally being threatened by the God of Domination and ***.

Molag Bal says: "I am Molag Bal, Daedric God of Domination and Enslavment, King of ***, Harvester of Souls, Lord of Brutal..."
    Random Adventurer says: "Nooo! There's a pumpkin chasing me!"

You ruined it ZOS...
  • silentstoner
    Love the mount haha
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the mount haha

It's pretty cool. And actually makes the statement "You can't beat a dead horse!" incorrect now!
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Wicked_Wolf
    Wicked_Wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since a lot of the costumes are just in game armors, can we have the option to dye the separate pieces like we do with armor? Right everyone with costumes all look the same; would be nice to personalize a bit.
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    bcc4c9bd67e6f316c656123bd8954604.jpg
    Heh. He's only got one foot and a pegleg. =D
    Edited by Preyfar on October 2, 2015 4:35PM
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will there be a 50%-off deal on the existing items that are getting removed from the crown store like last time?
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    can't wait for the Cupid polymorph come Valentines
  • Malmai
    Malmai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the official discussion thread for the web article, "Crown Store Showcase: October 2nd, 2015."

A brand new shipment of exciting Crown Store goodness is on its way, including some Witches' Festival themed items. Check out the Pumpkin Spectre Polymorph and many other items in our latest showcase article.

Can we get tiger or leopard mount with IC we already got horse jesus its time for something else than horse...
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malmai wrote: »

Can we get tiger or leopard mount with IC we already got horse jesus its time for something else than horse...

Kinda surprised they didnt include a witches broom... Sigh.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • b92303008rwb17_ESO
    b92303008rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you removing all of the Daedric pets or the Daedrat pet only?
  • Rioht
    Rioht
    ✭✭✭
    Next stop. Unicorns and Santa outfits...
  • SturgeHammer
    SturgeHammer
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am actually really disappointed that this didn't include the skeletal guar that was rumored/datamined a few weeks back. Whelp, I guess I'll be holding on for my large stack of crowns I've amassed from my sub for another month.
    First-in-Line - Swings-for-Lethal
    Green-Thumb - Scale-Factor
    Hist-Tree-Major - A-Late-One
    Needs-Some-Help - Dead-Last
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A PET LIZARD

Finally.
  • bedlom
    bedlom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am buying em ALL, for sure.
  • LearnThis
    LearnThis
    ✭✭✭
    This is the first crown store update I have been excited about. Thank you for more costumes and morphs.
    PSN: LearnThis
    Bosmer Nightblade (Master Crafting, everything researched)
    Dunmer Dragonknight
    Breton Nightblade
    Breton Mage
    Argonian Templar
    Norn Dragonknight
    High Elf Dragonknight

Champion Points are capped

~I have completed Cadwell's Silver six times and Gold four times... Please do not tell me about the experience of leveling.~
  • Reaper_5334
    I'mma be riding around as that scarecrow on that zombie horse, I may never take it off.
  • CJohnson81
    CJohnson81
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'mma be riding around as that scarecrow on that zombie horse, I may never take it off.

Yeah, seriously! These are just plain fun. I like 'em!

It would be awesome to have some sort of Halloween theme for the towns accompanied with a season change for areas of the world to make it feel more like fall.

Random additional vampire/ werewolf quests would be fun too as well as harvest festival themes, trick -or- treating, etc. That would be a lot of fun to see implemented. It would be a massive undertaking, but a nice change.
    Huor Melwasul - Archdemon, The Demons of Light - Warlock, Hufflepuff House - ADXB1 - NA
    I'm only updating this because we're commenting on a thread about signatures. Give me awesomes!
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That horse looks awesome! And I'm super stoked for the Imperial costume packs!
    Edited by nimander99 on October 2, 2015 7:18PM
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sigh atleast you found a way to make them lore friendly cause conjurers can bring anything to life with magic look at the atronachs. Just please don't do Christmas thing.
  • Legoless
    Legoless
    ✭✭✭✭
    No Zombie Guar in time for Halloween? D:
  • Rajajshka
    Rajajshka
    ✭✭✭
    Just curious but how much will everything cost @Zos?
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For the love of the gods, will you ever give us links that don't send my iPhone into the infinite age gate spiral of doom?!?
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • yennej487
    yennej487
    I would kill for a witches broom to ride around on
  • Jiigen
    Jiigen
    ✭✭✭
    Is that the final quality of the lizard? Textures seem to be in an awful resolution.
    "To a thing like me, a thing like you, well... Think how you'd feel if a bacterium sat at your table and started to get snarky." -Death

PC EU
  • Appleblade
    Appleblade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rioht wrote: »
    Next stop. Unicorns and Santa outfits...

I had a unicorn in Oblivion. You had to find it and it had to like you.