Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase: October 2nd, 2015"

• Appleblade
    Appleblade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find the lack of baby Netch pets disturbing.
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JasonLeavey

This is just sick. How am I supposed to explain all these crown purchases to my wife later this month?
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a problem with the pumpkin polymorph and scarecrow polymorph completely missing the Witches' Festival, which is on Frostfall (October) 13th.

This would be an easy fix.... just sell them at the same time as the Mind Shriven polymorph. October 8th to November 2nd.

I made a thread about this here:http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/221551/witches-festival-crown-store-items-an-issue-with-timing
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JasonLeavey

The official page of the Imperial Battlemage costumes is cut off.

Is the Black male costume a robe or pants?

Thanks
  • Mr.Turtlesworth
    Mr.Turtlesworth
    ✭✭✭✭
    UUUGH I WANT THESE SO BAD!!! i wish i still played this game. its completely unplayable as the champion system messed it up for new/returning players ( like i would be if the champion system wasnt implemented). ive ALWAYS wanted halloween stuff in this game. BLAARGH!!!!!!!!!
    I r robot
    hear me roar
  • Tsute
    Tsute
    ✭✭✭
    resized_all-the-things-meme-generator-i-want-all-the-things-581de9.jpg

.....This season I'll be a Pumpkin Jack riding an undead horse, while sipping a pumpkin latte and eating a Halloween whopper. Isn't capitalism great?
  • Rodvic
    Rodvic
    ✭✭✭
    Rioht wrote: »
    Next stop. Unicorns and Santa outfits...
    I agree that a Santa outfit would be terrible and lore breaking. Unicorns on the other hand are completely lore friendly. There was one in Oblivion and one mentioned in Skyrim.

118718133_8d0b7ec2dd_z.jpg
  • Marrtha
    Marrtha
    ✭✭✭✭
    Damn it, these looks awesome!
    Use @Marrtha when replying!
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm really not interested in those ulcer things.
    I hope we will have some shiny and glory costumes someday.
    I'm not native speaker in English. I hope that I don't make you misunderstand.
  • SlayerSyrena
    SlayerSyrena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    61745278.jpg
    Ebonheart Pact
    All PC/NA, Level 50 * Current Champion Points: 930
    Cyndril - Bosmer Vampire Nightblade - Dual Wield Blades and Bow
    Saryn Duskbringer - Altmer Vampire Sorcerer - Destro and Resto Staves
    Valmion Hlaalu - Dunmer Templar Healer - Resto and Destroy Staves
    Solus Lighthawke - Altmer DK Tank- Sword n' Board and Greatsword
    Stitches-for-Riches - Argonian Templar Healer- Resto
    Ashiran Zahuluu - Dunmer Stam Sorc - Dual Wield Blades and Bow
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Kivian Nightshade - Altmer Magicka NB - Destro/Resto Staves
    Daggerfall Covenant
    S'rala Sugar Claws - Khajiit Stamina Sorc - Dual Wield and Greatsword

Member of the closed early beta group, The Psijic Order
    Guest on first ESO Live
    My ESO fan art and comics
  • Odin Argon
    I love all of those :D For sure I will try to get new mount, pumpkin polymorph and maybe armored battle mages :D GJ ZOS :)
  • SilentRaven1972
    SilentRaven1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am actually really disappointed that this didn't include the skeletal guar that was rumored/datamined a few weeks back. Whelp, I guess I'll be holding on for my large stack of crowns I've amassed from my sub for another month.

I agree with you. Had the skeletal mounts come out, I would have tried to get all three.
    "Such is the nature of evil. Out there in the vast ignorance of the world, it festers and spreads. A shadow that grows in the dark. A sleepless malice as black as the oncoming wall of night. So it ever was, so will it always be. In time all foul things come forth." -Thranduil
  • Stranglehands
    Stranglehands
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can you wear your armour over that skin?
    .kcoR gnillaF si noitadnuoF esohw ETIYREP oT
  • Speth
    Speth
    ✭✭
    Can you wear your armour over that skin?

Yep! Really looking forward to the mind shriven skin. Been wanting a way to mask vampirism for ages!
  • NTclaymore
    NTclaymore
    ✭✭✭✭
    I dont like this.. Sure it could be worse halloween stuff. but I want a game that takes itself seriously. bringing realworld culture into the game ruins its feel for me. I am a huge fan of christmas light and decoration but i dont want to see every city in Tamriel full of onate trees.. So please no. Dont make holiday store items.
    He spoke, the son of Padomay, and nodded his head with the dark brows
    and the imortally anointed hair of the great god
    swept from his divine head, and all Mundus was shaken.
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NTclaymore wrote: »
    I dont like this.. Sure it could be worse halloween stuff. but I want a game that takes itself seriously. bringing realworld culture into the game ruins its feel for me. I am a huge fan of christmas light and decoration but i dont want to see every city in Tamriel full of onate trees.. So please no. Dont make holiday store items.

erm... too late. Halloween is a holiday. These are the items for Halloween.
    Edited by Gidorick on October 4, 2015 4:57PM
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Mr.Turtlesworth
    Mr.Turtlesworth
    ✭✭✭✭

These halloween items are AMAZING. how can you NOT like it???
    I r robot
    hear me roar
  • FuriousFridge
    FuriousFridge
    ✭✭✭

This game seriously lel.
  • FuriousFridge
    FuriousFridge
    ✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »

I think its great because a lot of the people that don't want it are hardcore lore buffs and that's the small percentage because the rest of the gaming population eats this stuff up.
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Really looking forward to getting the lizard pet!
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • thedemiseraphb14_ESO
    Can someone tell me how the Skin for the Mind Shriven works? Dont' think I've seen a "Skin" category before so I'm guessing it doesn't function like a costume. How is it activated? How does it look with your armor? Anyone seen it/know details/been in a test with it?
  • Smaxx
    Smaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Makkir wrote: »
    @ZOS_JasonLeavey

This is just sick. How am I supposed to explain all these crown purchases to my wife later this month?

How about finally getting Intimidating Presence and Persuasive Will? Or still short on skill points?
  • Rodvic
    Rodvic
    ✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »

I think its great because a lot of the people that don't want it are hardcore lore buffs and that's the small percentage because the rest of the gaming population eats this stuff up.
    There's more of us than you think.
  • Dedhed
    Dedhed
    ✭✭✭
    I am actually really disappointed that this didn't include the skeletal guar that was rumored/datamined a few weeks back. Whelp, I guess I'll be holding on for my large stack of crowns I've amassed from my sub for another month.
    Legoless wrote: »
    No Zombie Guar in time for Halloween? D:

Fourth'd behind @SilentRaven1972 . I really thought that would be coming for Halloween :(
    Appleblade wrote: »
    I find the lack of baby Netch pets disturbing.

Also this, though no Halloween expectations were had.

That said, I will be polymorphing into Pumpkinhead when available.
    "This is like talking to breakfast cereal" -- Fredericks in Otherland talking about Wicked Tribe. Also a great description of zone chat.
  • Runaan
    Runaan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would anybody confirm if this Mind-Shriven skin is the same as Soul-Shriven Skin (from IC bosses) since I yet have to see the Soul-Shriven in game.
    Runaan Fortis
    Altmer Sorcerer

Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines.

- A Dominion of peace. The fair and just rule of Tamriel
  • TheHumanFloyd
    TheHumanFloyd
    ✭✭✭
    Super excited to use the Scarecrow for RP! My guild is already coming up with a backstory to a swamp spirit we're going to bind to a scarecrow totem :D
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can you tell us the price of mind-shriven skin?
  • Skcarkden
    Skcarkden
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why are you removing content?

• TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JasonLeavey Just checked the crown store and it hasn't been updated. Any insight on when the Shriven skin will be live? It states Oct 8th so I was guessing sometime around beginning of business today.
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TheValkyn In just a couple hours! We'll post an update as soon as it's live.
    Jason Leavey
    Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
    Staff Post