Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Axe of Belharza [EU/PC]

• SC0TY999
    SC0TY999
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hermod wrote: »
    Damn, on my Birthday, I go out with friends.

How is lazer quest nowa days? :)

LOL Rekt
    Edited by SC0TY999 on September 29, 2015 11:03AM
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Sod that, I will leave that to you kids.

I'm more a pint of bitter down the pub, you know that place, were the adults go. :)

So your birthday is just as special as any day of the week durnig the whole year? Sounds fun
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »

I'm more a pint of bitter down the pub, you know that place, were the adults go. :)

So your birthday is just as special as any day of the week durnig the whole year? Sounds fun
    Pretty sure I spent my birthday this year just playing ESO as well. :persevere:

Friends did treat me to a steak meal at the pub that weekend though, does that count as doing something? :tongue:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Etaniel wrote: »

Pretty sure I spent my birthday this year just playing ESO as well. :persevere:

Friends did treat me to a steak meal at the pub that weekend though, does that count as doing something? :tongue:

Haha well I spent my birthday this year playing ESO too ^^ Unfortunately all my friends were working, out of town or busy with something else. I just noted that Hermod seemed to think having a beer at the pub was something special, when it's plain ordinary for anyone with half a social life haha
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only really cool people come onto an online gaming forum to showboat an everyday occurance.
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any idea which guild this train is in this video, They was organised train i'm just not sure who it is. It's over half way they show up really early in the day which makes me think theyre russian.

https://youtu.be/eWjhIJg2ARA
    Edited by AbraXuSeXile on October 1, 2015 3:29AM
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a Russian guild which has been on AoB and they're pretty organised so I would guess it's them.

Only other groups I know on AoB are some of Wabbajack and the masses off angry PvE players who you stole IC from. :tongue:
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    There is a Russian guild which has been on AoB and they're pretty organised so I would guess it's them.

Only other groups I know on AoB are some of Wabbajack and the masses off angry PvE players who you stole IC from. :tongue:

Any idea on the name? They stacked hella tight and had a million healers.

Funniest thing is we don't even go into IC its boring with no enemies
    Edited by AbraXuSeXile on October 2, 2015 2:15AM
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry no idea on the name Abraxus.
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would like to see if gated IC lives up to the potential, so I hope this won't end up being another buff campaign (no matter the color).
  • SC0TY999
    SC0TY999
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valencer wrote: »
    Would like to see if gated IC lives up to the potential, so I hope this won't end up being another buff campaign (no matter the color).

Well at the moment it's doesn't, no one wants to fight for the campaign!

Why fight for access to IC when players can go to one of the other many buff campaigns?

I just want to find some decent PvP without getting zerged down on lagzura.
    Edited by SC0TY999 on October 3, 2015 6:47AM
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omg I just found something good about IC - I don't have to put up with guild cries any more! :D
    Yt Channell: Blobsky

DC EU Nightblade
    Owner of 'The Travelling Merchant' - Craglorn trade guild since near release!
  • AshTal
    AshTal
    ✭✭✭✭
    I joined this one because I hoped more people would PvP and not sit in the imperial city. Think the opposite happened EP always shows to have a high population but its never any where to be seen.

If entry is going to be bared people shouldn't be able to respawn in IC. Right now people just log off in the sewers so they never actually have to worry about losing access.
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well it doesn't work with only one campaign having gated access anyway.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU