Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Alright lets settle this right now -Female Elf

• Hexxagone
    Hexxagone
    ✭✭
    High Elves only have gold head pieces.
    Mannimarco has silver-white hair and a black head piece in the trailer. And I'm pretty sure he's an Altmer.

Yes but Mannimarco is not a typical Altmer
  • shinkicker444rwb17_ESO
    Arrogant self important jerk off... sounds pretty typical for an Altmer! o:)

But srsly, I took the lady elf as being High Elf. She could be an expy of Elves in general, her colouring is pretty contrasting from memory. The lightning was green though, thats the only thing that really made me scratch my head about her powers. Green usually means nature based abilities, and would fit with the Green Lady. But a Altmer Sorceress could just as easily be true (and more likely). Has anyone considered she was an early design choice for Ayrenn which just stuck for the trailer?
  • Hexxagone
    Hexxagone
    ✭✭
    Has anyone considered she was an early design choice for Ayrenn which just stuck for the trailer?

That is possible
  • GaBacon
    GaBacon
    ✭✭
    I am pretty sure she is an Imperial man.
  • RainfeatherUK
    RainfeatherUK
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol nvm.

Edited by RainfeatherUK on April 28, 2015 4:59PM
  • Auricle
    Auricle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That said, -I- think she's the Green Lady. Bosmer.

I don't think she is. The Green Lady is an embodiment of physical strength, right? This lady was more of a sorc nuker type. Plus wasn't she wearing high elf garb? Hmm. I'll have to go rewatch the trailer again...
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The "lead" group in each faction is the "leader" for one of the groups in the trailer. Joruum for EP, so for Ebonheart its the Nord, Emeric for DC, so for DC its a Breton, and Ayrenn for AD So its an altmer.
  • Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The sorc witch in the trailer is a bosmer not an altmer.
    Look what character is behind her.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlvWoo7wa2BJu9-TKx7kcQo_6rgWL0GjnliZquPRkyapnbGkHmGxiGtuRr

Now, that guy is an altmer.(a sorcerer)
    The NB is a Berton and DK is a nord.
    Now, I don't know where the sorc witch is a templar but I don't see any jambs.:trollface:
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sexually attracted to her, so I'm going to say Altmer.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @YurtTheSilentChief It's a shame she is 1 sword short of having a full magicka build in ESO.

My magicka DK disagrees HIGHLY with this statement.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • NovaMarx
    NovaMarx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I vote hybrid: half Bosmer and half Breton.

Her appearance is dominantly Bosmerish (as she has "pink" skin, not gold skin), but with human features (like the eyes). Her magically abilities are a combo of the Bosmer's nature/elemental magic and the Breton's natural affinity for all magic.
    "Feet are for walking. Hands are for hitting. Or shaking. Or waving. Sometimes for clapping."
    - M'aiq the Liar
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Throwing lightning like that? Altmer, all day long. She would also be quite tall for a wood-elf.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think she is highelf, she is tall and fair skinned, so she is not a dunmer and not a woodelf in my opinion.
    Darlgon wrote: »
    My magicka DK disagrees HIGHLY with this statement.
    lol do you want a cookie? :)
  • tactica
    tactica
    ✭✭✭
    Clearly once a transvestite imperial cross-dresser who had an operation or three to a wood elf, but was confused and now identifies with a female high elf, but doesn't like that you are trying to judge him/her... uhh, Shim... and would like your physical address OP... so the collective knows where to send the court summons... as you have offended it.

;-p
    NA, PS4, vr13-DE Maj DK, vr9-HE Maj Sorc, vr1-Kaj Stam NB
    Knowledge is Power
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Wow...there have been a lot of necro'd threads the last couple of days. Is Mannimarco attempting to take over the forums?

P.S. She is an Altmer
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dagnome wrote: »
    Her height and apparent affinity for non-nature magic lend that she is inherently Altmer.
    Yep, pretty much summed up my response nicely.
  • BullNetch
    BullNetch
    ✭✭✭
    It's hard to say. She appears some sort of hero level character in the trailer. She's hard to kill and used by the EP to make a wall explode.

She could be Ayrenn, Aranias, or the Green Lady.

Ayrenn is referred to as a witch in game. She was an adventurer before returning to Summerset.

Aranias was drafted into the Thalmor and was called the Rock Witch of Silatar.

The Green Lady is known for having super strength, super speed, and magic.

• RooBeeO
    RooBeeO
    ✭✭
    Everyone has it wrong.

Clearly she is a shaven Khajiit with her tail cut off.
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sarenia wrote: »
    ESO's Bosmer have cat-like eyes.

It's possible they didn't reflect this for one reason or another. But based purely on that, I would say it's an Altmer.

a bosmer sized altmer would be my guess.
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• eNumbra
    eNumbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1m42h7ANa7b-b1EMD_7Ii1BX_ME-O9v-FEergeA4UH2g/edit#gid=1379337279

Row 17: Elven hero armor - blah blah blah, nameless High Elven Hero of the Aldmeri Dominion, blah blah, nameless Altmer

http://i.imgur.com/wLwXOuU.png

/thread.
  • NovaMarx
    NovaMarx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BullNetch wrote: »
    It's hard to say. She appears some sort of hero level character in the trailer. She's hard to kill and used by the EP to make a wall explode.

She could be Ayrenn, Aranias, or the Green Lady.

Ayrenn is referred to as a witch in game. She was an adventurer before returning to Summerset.

Aranias was drafted into the Thalmor and was called the Rock Witch of Silatar.

The Green Lady is known for having super strength, super speed, and magic.

The GreenLady makes sense, with all the "super" abilities. Also, her magic is green :mrgreen:
    "Feet are for walking. Hands are for hitting. Or shaking. Or waving. Sometimes for clapping."
    - M'aiq the Liar
  • Chanman23
    Chanman23
    Her grandparents on one side were altmer and bosmer, so her mom is a mix. Her dad is a Breton. Hence why she has features of all three.