Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

leveling blacksmithing !

Sinfulbeing
Need help from anyone making low level (or any kind of gear) that they are cool with giving me so I can deconstruct it. I can try to make very low level clothing or wood working for you to deconstruct if that helps ! I'd really appreciate it !
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Buys some voidsteel intricate items at a guild store. Deconstruct that.
  • psychojudge
    psychojudge
    ✭✭✭
    Pc/console? Eu? Na?
    Lets start with that :smile:
  • Sinfulbeing
    Sorry ! I'm on Xbox one on na server! And voidsteel... thanks !
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just use whatever rubbish you find, the items with the trait that increases inspiration will help a lot and if they are green or blue, big bonus
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • qpviper1qp
    qpviper1qp
    ✭✭
    Steal and deconstuct as much as possible. Really helped me level up quickly.
  • Zephyr01
    Zephyr01
    ✭✭
    I don't mean to hijack the thread but I'm Vet 4 but decided to do Blacksmithing so I'm at a really low level too.

However, since this latest Patch there doesn't seem to be any Writ Quests available. What's happened to them? I used to see the Quest Markers every time I went to the bank, but now even going up to a Writ Board doesn't activate them. Am I too high level to start doing them? Or is there something else going on?
    Edited by Zephyr01 on September 20, 2015 12:58PM
  • psychojudge
    psychojudge
    ✭✭✭
    Zephyr01 wrote: »
    I don't mean to hijack the thread but I'm Vet 4 but decided to do Blacksmithing so I'm at a really low level too.

However, since this latest Patch there doesn't seem to be any Writ Quests available. What's happened to them? I used to see the Quest Markers every time I went to the bank, but now even going up to a Writ Board doesn't activate them. Am I too high level to start doing them? Or is there something else going on?

Try renewing ure blacksmith certificate.
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Zephyr01

Have you spent any skillpoints into crafting since the patch? Our skills were reset, and along with that our crafting skills as well. So depending on which faction you play in, you will probably find your writs in the starter areas: Auridon, Stonefalls & Glenumbra.
  • AAN2
    AAN2
    ✭✭✭
    The fastest and easiest way to level blacksmithing is to steal everything that isn't nailed down and deconstruct it. The higher your level the higher the level of the items you'll be taking. The higher that level is, the faster blacksmithing will level up.

All you'll need is skill points.
    Say no to drugs.
    And nerfs. Nerfs are bad mm'kay.

• Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Another way is if you have plenty of money, go to guild traders and filter weapons and heavy armour by intricate trait, buy loads of those, deconstruct, and you will level up super fast. Especially if the items are a higher level than you.
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Zephyr01
    Zephyr01
    ✭✭
    Ahhh, thanks for that helpful info. I'll go to Glenumbra and start to 'learn' Blacksmithing. I had some points in it pre-patch just from Reading Books, etc. and I allocated a couple more points after-patch.

Again, thank so much for the information, I appreciate you taking the time. :)