Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do i get back to Cyrodiil from IC?

BaldusMageezack
BaldusMageezack
✭✭✭
I need to feed my horse and such is there a way i can go back? I'm lost as to how. When my game loads im in IC
Edited by BaldusMageezack on September 18, 2015 4:20PM
  • Chieve
    Chieve
    ✭✭✭
    Leave sewers and teleport to home base....or just have an enemy player kill you and teleport to home base and then go to the wayshrine
    Please vote in the console text chat thread so ZoS can see how many people want text chat

...and dueling in the dueling thread but personally I want text chat first...
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    1.Go outside the entrance to IC back into Tamriel. This is in your alliance base. Travel by horse overland to Transit shrine. Take it to Wayshrine.
    Or
    2. Go into the group dungeon near your base in IC. Go back out the door. It will port you to your alliance capital.
    3. On some few occasions I was able to fast travel to a guildmate outside of Cyrodiil. This doesn't always work however. Don't know why.
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
  • BaldusMageezack
    BaldusMageezack
    ✭✭✭
    It's weird when I die i either get the option to rez or release and can't choose my spawn point. I'll try the group dungeons thanks for the advice guys
    Edited by BaldusMageezack on September 18, 2015 4:31PM
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    You always release to your alliance base in IC. Only option I'm afraid.
    Member~ NZAD
  • BaldusMageezack
    BaldusMageezack
    ✭✭✭
    Group Dungeon works perfectly thanks again.
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's weird when I die i either get the option to rez or release and can't choose my spawn point. I'll try the group dungeons thanks for the advice guys
    When you release, you spawn near an entrance to your Allience Base in the Imperial Sewers. Literally next to where you spawn :3
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Group Dungeon works perfectly thanks again.

You are very welcome. Glad to help
    Member~ NZAD