Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question about IC

vamp_emily
vamp_emily
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Normally I play Non-Vet PvP, and after the most recent ESO update,I had to reset my campaign. Well dumb me clicked on the wrong campaign and now I am stuck in a Vet Campaign.

I entered IC just to look around and all I see is Vet 14s and Vet 15s. So my question is, if I join a Non Vet campaign, will I still see Vet 14's and Vet 15's, or does it scale down to level 10 to 49?

If you want a friend, get a dog.
AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Veterans are not able to enter non-vet campaign, however I don't know wether or not you still get the boost to lvl 50 in there, in your attribute stats or not.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for replying.

This is what I don't understand, If Vets are not allowed to enter a non-vet campaign. Why did they let me join a Vet campaign? And I don't have 150,000ap to switch campaigns so now i just got to sit and wait for 7 days to switch.

I think i'm just confused about the whole IC.

Does the campaign you belong to have anything to do with IC? or is IC the same for everyone?

This is kind of what I am thinking, correct me if I am wrong.

If I belong to a Non-Vet Campaign then IC will have characters from all factions that are levels 10 - 50

If I belong to a Vet Level Campaign then IC will have characters from all factions levels V1 - V16
    Edited by vamp_emily on September 3, 2015 3:15PM

• Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone can join a veteran campaign...Some low level players enjoy the challenge of playing with vets. Or some people who are leveling alts want to be with their veteran level friends for help leveling faster. In the beginning, there weren't separate veteran/non-veteran campaigns and ZOS didn't want to restrict the players who liked playing with veterans from doing so when they added the non-vet versions.

Each campaign has it's own separate version of Imperial City. In a non-vet version of Cyrodiil, you will see characters from level 10-49. In veteran versions of Cyrodiil you could see characters of any level (10-v16), but most will be veterans.

• failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The cost of changing campaign is 15.000 ap and not 150.000 ap.

The servers differ if you enter the Imperial sewers and city, however if you want to join up with some friends and enter the 2 group dungeons, you can do so without enterting Cyrodiil at all. Just group up and go to a wayshrine and teleport into the dungeons.

If any of your friends have access to non vet server, group with them and ask them to teleport into the non vet campaign, this way you can teleport to your friend and get in without having to wait 7 days or pay 15k ap to switch.
    - Although be considerate, as if the campaign is full then your friend might not find it fun to wait an hour in queque to grant you free access to Cyrodiil.
    Edited by failkiwib16_ESO on September 4, 2015 12:23PM
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The cost of changing campaign is 15.000 ap and not 150.000 ap.

The servers differ if you enter the Imperial sewers and city, however if you want to join up with some friends and enter the 2 group dungeons, you can do so without enterting Cyrodiil at all. Just group up and go to a wayshrine and teleport into the dungeons.

If any of your friends have access to non vet server, group with them and ask them to teleport into the non vet campaign, this way you can teleport to your friend and get in without having to wait 7 days or pay 15k ap to switch.
    - Although be considerate, as if the campaign is full then your friend might not find it fun to wait an hour in queque to grant you free access to Cyrodiil.

I just checked. The cost of changing my home campaign is 150,000. I also tried to group with a friend and could not travel to them. So what you have suggested does not work.

below is a screenshot.
    https://gyazo.com/83bfa0953c6c3018e384c32ab6a9016f
    Edited by vamp_emily on September 4, 2015 9:38PM

• Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I just checked. The cost of changing my home campaign is 150,000. I also tried to group with a friend and could not travel to them. So what you have suggested does not work.

below is a screenshot.
    https://gyazo.com/83bfa0953c6c3018e384c32ab6a9016f

The ability to travel to a player in a PvP zone was taken out with the Imperial City patch.

If you wait until the end of a campaign it will only cost you 50 AP to change your campaign.

• failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    150k ap to change campaign WHAT O_O

I found out the bad way yesterday, that I couldn't teleport to my friends in other campaigns. Me being in 5 different guilds, while each of them play in a different campaign is problematic. I feel forced to discriminate and list half of my guilds off for pvp gatherings.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think IC is very difficult for the average player.

I found a group to team up with, spent most my time hiding, getting lost, and dying. I think i had like 25 filled soul gems and left with zero.

I had a hard time trying to find a way out and just died on purpose so i could get the heck out of there.