Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

will you be my wife?

Taylor21554
Taylor21554
✭✭
I would like a wife for ring of Mara. I need a wife that likes to cook and collect all recipes. Must make me food for dungeons and PvP. Must be able to skin fish for perfect roe. Preferably a khajit or high elf. Pls don't be really talkative ( I will ignore you ) and preferably a girl in real life that lives in eastern time zone. I don't have enough money so u gonna have to buy your own ring, sorry. And no honeymoon.

Pls reply with details included if you think you might qualify.
will take a guy but last resort. ... :(
"help I've fallen,and I can't get up!"
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your really selling it there: p
  • Taylor21554
    Taylor21554
    ✭✭
    Lol
  • krees28b14_ESO
    krees28b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Mojmir wrote: »
    Your really selling it there: p

Pays to advertise.
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    NO. BUT I WILL BE YOUR POSSESSIVE,DOMINANT AND SOMEWHAT ABUSIVE YET NEGLECTING CHEATING HUSBAND. :*
    Edited by PBpsy on August 23, 2015 9:19PM
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • Taylor21554
    Taylor21554
    ✭✭
    Forgot. Must do dishes and wash my light armor. Aka pay for repair bills
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bwhahahaha.
  • Tholian1
    Tholian1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No honeymoon? City of Ash seems like it would be a nice moment of bonding for ESO newlyweds.

Unless you are vampires.
    PS4 Pro NA
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dad must own tavern,send picture of tavern
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where do I sign up?

polls_guy_5201_539959_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • BabeestorGor
    BabeestorGor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hah, my characters have 2 men (mule alts) in their life already who do all the fetching and carrying and never get to go anywhere interesting.
    Babeester Gor is the Axe Goddess, the Implacable Anger, the Avenging Daughter and the Earth Guardian.
    Vriddi gra-Yildnarz, Dragonknight and Smith
    Myrvanwe, Sorcerer and Enchanter
    Tsajirra, Nightblade and Clothier
    Vilvyni Indarys, Dragonknight and Woodworker
    Arielle Alouette, Templar and Provisioner
    Fishes in Troubled Waters, Nightblade and Alchemist
    Shanika Some Long Title I'd Change If I Could, Templar and Aspirant Jeweller
    Pippi Longhorn, Nightblade, Ne'er-do-well, and "Tribute" character
    EU PC.
  • Lenikus
    Lenikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm... I'm a very cute Khajiit, and I can pretend to be a girl, that counts?
    ... Mai cave. >:3
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given their approach to guilds, I think ZOS should allow you to have up to 5 wives. The OP's demands might not be considered so excessive if the duties could be divvied up between them.
  • BlueViolet
    BlueViolet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The OP made me laugh so hard I almost choked on my coffee.
    Where do I sign up?

Gorgeous! A stunning bride.
    ( Bet you had to buy your own dress too )

Edit - The sad faced emote, and the "guy as a last resort" only made me laugh harder. Awesome post.
    Edited by BlueViolet on August 23, 2015 11:30PM
    EU / NA / PC
  • Taylor21554
    Taylor21554
    ✭✭
    Only if u shave that facial hair
  • Avenias
    Avenias
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where do I sign up?

Lmao!
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Let's do this. I'm a cooking, cleaning, baby-making machine... Ok, so maybe I don't cook or clean, but hot damn I'm sexy, and my sneak is on point with my camo dress!

article-0-19A34A27000005DC-477_634x774-1.jpg?itok=zrwRVGk7
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Worst obvious internet troll is worst obvious internet troll :)
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'know, I was going to tell you all about my High Elf, but she was sooooo insulted at the notion of having to buy her own ring, ("what a cheap *bleep*", were her words), that she threatened to turn me in to a horker if I introduced you.
    Edited by robwolf666 on August 24, 2015 9:59AM
  • Shinra
    Shinra
    ✭✭✭
    Where do I sign up?

beautiful.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is marriage really worth the extra xp?
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is marriage really worth the extra xp?

Given that it's only 10%, the same as an ESO subscription, and that makes very little difference, I'd say no. Maybe if you had both for 20% you'd see a difference, but...
  • KronicDecay
    KronicDecay
    ✭✭✭
    Im a khajiit that wears a dress. Nuff said.
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My gf likes putting little dresses on her ***-cat too... She thinks it's cute, I prefer it without.
    Edited by robwolf666 on August 24, 2015 1:04PM
  • Pyro117
    Pyro117
    ✭✭
    This is just so sudden... (High elf, wood elf or Templar) but they would all like to know your likes/dislikes. They are all crafters - Heavy armor (weapons & armor - 6 trait sets), clothing (both light/medium and can do 6 trait sets), enchanting (up to VR 8), provisioning.

However, they just want to know if you have any life insurance policies? They want to make suer they are taken care of if something happens to you on your journeys...
  • AlmightyGoldfish
    I would like a wife for ring of Mara. I need a wife that likes to cook and collect all recipes. Must make me food for dungeons and PvP. Must be able to skin fish for perfect roe. Preferably a khajit or high elf. Pls don't be really talkative ( I will ignore you ) and preferably a girl in real life that lives in eastern time zone. I don't have enough money so u gonna have to buy your own ring, sorry. And no honeymoon.

Pls reply with details included if you think you might qualify.
    will take a guy but last resort. ... :(

Sounds just like a dream!
    FYI with gaming you meet a lot of different people
    Today you have met the best saltiest person there can be.
    You just met the WhaleSperm