Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

What's going on with NA server? Xbox1

• azrael42o
    azrael42o
    Aha see how the notice has changed to "some" why am I not included in this group that can log in
  • Genipher
    Genipher
    I'm asking the same thing. My buddy is literally playing. .. RIGHT NOW.... its annoying.... and they can't say it's my intenet
  • ondarocks92785
    ondarocks92785
    Soul Shriven
    *sigh* hurry up Fallout4
  • Bowtiebuilder
    Take a drink, press A button, repeat process until I forget to press A button.

This may be an unusually long load time, unable to connect to server. Please make sure you have a valid internet connection.

FRESH FLAVAHS!!!!!

B.O.H.I.C.A.
  • teaguewh
    teaguewh
    Same thing on the EU server. Yikes!
  • azrael42o
    azrael42o
    On a brighter note I've engaged myself in the forums and changed my profile pic hahaha
  • frusrated
    frusrated
    Love the consistent problems this game has....I was about to buy some crowns tonite...but now, not gonna buy crap ever. So frustrated. I work 40 plus a week and can hardly get on. So when I can..this crap happens...

Lol did you just play for the first 2 weeks and just now started playing again?
    People need to get over themselves and realize what kind of an advanced game they are playing the size, amount of players on ONE server, the mass details, and graphics that runs soo smoothley together most of the time with little to no lag. Ocassionally stuff is going to hapenn you console players are just getting your first taste of a game of this magnitude. real games run into these problems once in a while

"hands a sandy tissue " here you go, go play your tiny call of duty games with your tiny battles in a tiny square with your crappy graphics that crash way more often

Ps. We all know you wernt going to buy crowns anyways
  • teaguewh
    teaguewh
    I'm watching James Bond on BBC America.
  • Bowtiebuilder
    frusrated wrote: »
    Love the consistent problems this game has....I was about to buy some crowns tonite...but now, not gonna buy crap ever. So frustrated. I work 40 plus a week and can hardly get on. So when I can..this crap happens...

Lol did you just play for the first 2 weeks and just now started playing again?
    People need to get over themselves and realize what kind of an advanced game they are playing the size, amount of players on ONE server, the mass details, and graphics that runs soo smoothley together most of the time with little to no lag. Ocassionally stuff is going to hapenn you console players are just getting your first taste of a game of this magnitude. real games run into these problems once in a while

"hands a sandy tissue " here you go, go play your tiny call of duty games with your tiny battles in a tiny square with your crappy graphics that crash way more often

Ps. We all know you wernt going to buy crowns anyways

Hawt damn Sam!
    This may be an unusually long load time, unable to connect to server. Please make sure you have a valid internet connection.

FRESH FLAVAHS!!!!!

B.O.H.I.C.A.
  • PDub1984
    PDub1984
    I vote for free crowns for all
  • PDub1984
    PDub1984
    In all seriousness though I do believe that there should be some sort of compensation for all the times these servers have gone down.
  • Genipher
    Genipher
    I've started to play mind craft in my wait.... maybe I'll build eso... so I can play it in mindcraft world while I wait!!! Hehhe... and "frustrated" there's no reason to down console players like non console players are any better! Nobody likes a complete shut down. Yeah lag sucks sometimes and it's a get over it kinda thing... but my console "persay" has been down for SEVERAL hours. That's what routine maintenance is for. .... to maintain the servers. Obviously like I've said it's dumb for an ENTIRE mega server to crash for a whole day
  • Bowtiebuilder
    They won't give us squat. Our monthly fee has already been waived prior to console release. There's our compensation.

FRESH FLAVAHS!!!!!

B.O.H.I.C.A.
  • Genipher
    Genipher
    They won't give us squat. Our monthly fee has already been waived prior to console release. There's our compensation.

Of course they won't lol... a sorry for your inconvenience now pay me more.... but sad thing is.... game is so awesome I'll just log on... see that I didn't gain as much lead to my character, go to the crown store and buy some experience scrolls and kick rocks
  • llColdll
    llColdll
    Soul Shriven
    is this game ever going to be stable?
  • Bowtiebuilder
    Genipher wrote: »

Of course they won't lol... a sorry for your inconvenience now pay me more.... but sad thing is.... game is so awesome I'll just log on... see that I didn't gain as much lead to my character, go to the crown store and buy some experience scrolls and kick rocks

I hear ya. I'll log in and keep on keepin on as well because the game is awesome. Just sucks when the SOB goes down. Like having your street car break down on a saturday afternoon before taking it out for playtime - except I can fix my car problems.

FRESH FLAVAHS!!!!!

B.O.H.I.C.A.
  • Genipher
    Genipher

I hear ya. I'll log in and keep on keepin on as well because the game is awesome. Just sucks when the SOB goes down. Like having your street car break down on a saturday afternoon before taking it out for playtime - except I can fix my car problems.

Yeap yeap.... and everybody is having a blast still hot roding
  • Genipher
    Genipher
    While you sit there Turing your key hoping the *** will crank knowing it probably won't lmfao.
    Edited by Genipher on August 28, 2015 6:24AM
  • Bowtiebuilder
    While you sit there Turing your key hoping the *** will crank knowing it probably won't lmfao.

Too funny! But oh so true!

FRESH FLAVAHS!!!!!

B.O.H.I.C.A.
  • Genipher
    Genipher
    llColdll wrote: »

Probably not for the sake of mmo but
  • Bowtiebuilder
    llColdll wrote: »

Probably not. MS and ESO are still getting $$$ and there MANY gamers out there NOT having this issue. So those of us with the login issues have to take a bite of the big sh#t sandwich.

FRESH FLAVAHS!!!!!

B.O.H.I.C.A.
  • Genipher
    Genipher
    If anyone hears anything interesting YELL... cuz I dint like sh#t nor sammichs soooo sh#tsammich is double whammy
  • Joel123
    Joel123
    Soul Shriven
    I just like seeing a bunch of console players that are used to playing 1st person shooters or games that aren't mmos wine and complain about this.. Uhhh you aren't paying a subscription unless you got + many of you aren't paying more than the initial game fee. I've played MMOs my entire life and this kind of stuff happens all the time. Maybe go outside and get some fresh air and stop yelling at the devs for making an awesome game that you care so much about to wine and complain on a forum. Get over it. Love your game guys. It gets rough and us real mmo players understand hopefully it gets back up soon.:)
  • BlackguardBob
    BlackguardBob
    ✭✭✭
    This is weak man i was going to go buy this game tomorrow i rented its a few times like it. now i read this. If it has problems like this all the time ill have to reconsider

You have to see the situation from developers/server-admins side:
    Its a new thing for everyone to run a mmorpg on multiple platforms ;)
    MMORPG's have a rly heavy network infrastructure ;)

Dude, the only thing I have to do is die!
  • Bowtiebuilder
    Joel123 wrote: »
    I just like seeing a bunch of console players that are used to playing 1st person shooters or games that aren't mmos wine and complain about this.. Uhhh you aren't paying a subscription unless you got + many of you aren't paying more than the initial game fee. I've played MMOs my entire life and this kind of stuff happens all the time. Maybe go outside and get some fresh air and stop yelling at the devs for making an awesome game that you care so much about to wine and complain on a forum. Get over it. Love your game guys. It gets rough and us real mmo players understand hopefully it gets back up soon.:)

I have seen the light, I'm NOT a real MMO player as I have never played MMOs my entire life. I'll get some fresh air. Thanks for your remarkable piece of insight, it has undoubtedly relinquished the stress that had most recently emanated from me.

My life (full time job - OUTSIDE YEAR ROUND, family, social groups such as car clubs) just creates conflict with me being able to sit on my posterior all day (entire life) in order for me truly comprehend and appreciate the tribulations and crisis - like situations it takes to be a REAL MMO player.

Also, the spelling should have been whine, not wine (although I will gladly pour another glass of Merlot while I endure this logout issue) in your first sentence.

Although I love my Elder Scrolls games, and the MMO is a new endeavor for me, I am primarily a gamer of auto racing and sports. Not so much FPS.

Anyway, hoping this gets rolling soon. My "whine" is about to run out.

Cheers!

FRESH FLAVAHS!!!!!

B.O.H.I.C.A.
  • llColdll
    llColdll
    Soul Shriven
    I wish I had time to sit on my arse all day and play the game but as sad as it is I have that thing called a real job that I work outside all year round on fracking locations so people like you can drive your cars and enjoy your gas stove. Now my whine is a must due to I only get a few hours to play here and there and I enjoy that time until it's crap like this happens. Fresh air is nice until it's all you deal with day in and day out. No I'm not a mmo player but this game rocks and I wish they would make it stable enough to play. I do however pay for the game every month and buy the crowns as well and with everyone that does the same they could update the pathetic severs and stop doing maintenance. For the last few days everyone I play with had said they have been kicked almost every 20 mins. I was in tonight for a total of 1 hour and got a message that I sent to many messages and got kicked. Funny the fact that I haven't sent s single one lol. So when people pay for the game and then subscribe as well they have s legit reason to whine as you so call it. I just wanna play die and re-spawn dammit.
  • Tacticalki773r
    It was due to a massive solar storm, effected some internet service banks and data banks but not all
    Xbox1 NA Ebonheart
    UrTicketToValhalla: Vr14 Woodelf Nightblade (stanima) 1vX professional
    LindsayLohands: Vr5 Highelf Nightblade (Magika) Still grinding
    CaitlynJenner: Vr1 Highelf Sorc (Nightblade) My only female char