Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What's going on with NA server? Xbox1

Genipher
Genipher
I keep getting login failed! Connection to server timed out. Try again later! What in the world is going on? Server crash? Is it being fixed? What's the down time?
  • Zeritho
    Zeritho
    Soul Shriven
    Good question! I've been kicked as well.
    But the game had enough time to kill my wife before we got booted.
    Moons Guide You.
  • thedjd
    thedjd
    Soul Shriven
    Lol, we posting a topic at the same time! I'm having the same issue!
  • Genipher
    Genipher
    It's crazy because my buddy is playing right now... I can't even log in at all...he said he is lagging and that's it.
  • teaguewh
    teaguewh
    Why no answer yet? What is going on?
  • Genipher
    Genipher
    Now it says could not retrieve announcements.... before it at least had announcements.... not crap
  • HNO3
    HNO3
    Soul Shriven
    Likely Login server crash but Zenimax just updated the forums with this message "We're currently investigating issues with the ESOTU megaservers on all platforms."
  • Zeritho
    Zeritho
    Soul Shriven
    But Tamriel needs me!
    Moons Guide You.
  • minecraftlover1235rwb17_ESO
    Me too
  • LongBeardHagrid
    Europe-Server also but at the GB-EN Board there is a red message (the huge one^^) "We're currently investigating issues with the ESOTU megaservers on all platforms."

;)

btw at german board this msg is missing
    LongBeardHagrid - Drachenritter (Tank & DD) - Veteran 12
    Magischer Magus - Magier (DD) - Veteran 16
    Schmied (50) - Versorger (50) - Schneider (50) - Schreiner (49)
  • ondarocks92785
    ondarocks92785
    Soul Shriven
    Love the consistent problems this game has....I was about to buy some crowns tonite...but now, not gonna buy crap ever. So frustrated. I work 40 plus a week and can hardly get on. So when I can..this crap happens...
  • LongBeardHagrid
    The Server-Performance is the "adventure" of the game ;) - without would be too easy - hrhrh
  • Genipher
    Genipher
    I can't save the world if I can't log in!!! I feel ya... I went and ate and got beer so I could tear up some stuff and nothing but disappointment
  • Genipher
    Genipher
    The Server-Performance is the "adventure" of the game ;) - without would be too easy - hrhrh

I completely agree... humm... lag... no lag.. booted... lag... can't log in... good gaming... booted... its like a box of chocolates. ... never know what your going to get
  • RoadPsychlist
    None of this may be on ZOS. Massive ISP failure across the US.
    From the General Discussion area on a similar thread:
    Ok, got our guys looking into everything now. We may spin up an official thread to sticky at the top when we have a bit more info, but it appears like this may be a factor: https://www.reddit.com/r/technology/comments/3ineir/do_people_really_not_know_that_the_us_is_in_the/

Just reuping this

Thanks! :) The more we dig in, the more it seems like this is the main culprit. We're continuing to monitor, but we're basically just in a holding pattern until this gets cleared up on a larger scale.
  • ThatGuyfromTron
    ThatGuyfromTron
    Soul Shriven
    This is weak man i was going to go buy this game tomorrow i rented its a few times like it. now i read this. If it has problems like this all the time ill have to reconsider
  • Surreal_Faux
    Genisys is online...

They need a player appreciation program or something, say the game goes down when it's supposed to be up, maybe give players an experience boost for a duration equaling the amount of time the game wasn't playable.
  • LongBeardHagrid
    This is weak man i was going to go buy this game tomorrow i rented its a few times like it. now i read this. If it has problems like this all the time ill have to reconsider

You have to see the situation from developers/server-admins side:
    Its a new thing for everyone to run a mmorpg on multiple platforms ;)
    MMORPG's have a rly heavy network infrastructure ;)
  • ScruffyB091589
    ScruffyB091589
    Soul Shriven
    I have been having issues all day. Lagging, getting booted, invisible NPC's, now I finally got the, "Could not retrieve announcements" boot, and unable to login. Now I'm kinda bummed out I just bought the game maybe a week ago. Thought by now these bigger issues would have been worked out. :/
  • LongBeardHagrid
    I have been having issues all day. Lagging, getting booted, invisible NPC's, now I finally got the, "Could not retrieve announcements" boot, and unable to login. Now I'm kinda bummed out I just bought the game maybe a week ago. Thought by now these bigger issues would have been worked out. :/

Not even at NA Server also on EU
  • Genipher
    Genipher
    I say we should get free crowns for inconvenience
  • LongBeardHagrid
    Genipher wrote: »

=^_^= <--- Vote 4 Free Crowns Kitty
  • Tilee
    Tilee
    Soul Shriven
    Genipher wrote: »

i agree free crowns for all
  • Genipher
    Genipher
    But on a serious note.... all jokes aside.... a problem this big they should explain what in the world is going on.... I spent alot of money buying this game... buying crowns... and spending time on it to just be in the dark. I understand that a server that massive it tough... but with the responsibilities they take for taking that head one... well by golly wiz... keep us informed
    Edited by Genipher on August 28, 2015 4:30AM
  • Thresser
    Thresser
    Unfortunately this is a normal state for MMOs as this happened a lot on World of Warcraft and all the other titles you can close your eyes and point at they have more to look at as its one huge server servicing a much larger base. Easier yet harder , still really great game just have to wait till this maintenance gets done ... And yes I view all of these down times as maintenance ... Could I see it as anything else.... Would seeing it as anything else help?!... No, so I stay happy even with the downtime end of story.
  • Genipher
    Genipher
    I freaking love this game.... its AMAZZZZ ZAAAAA ZZZING.... I just am really sad to come home from 12 hours of wrk and ... all I want to do... I drink a beer and hang out with my guild while taking over the world. Maintainin a serve sucks and yes the down time sucks...... my beer is getting warm.... foooiey
  • eligh0716
    eligh0716
    ✭✭
    What he said... Mmo's do this a lot and actually, not sure if it's just Xbox one but this is my first time for this.
  • azrael42o
    azrael42o
    Yea and we have no idea how long this could take am I waiting around for nothing or should we call it a night.
  • Genipher
    Genipher
    Yeah... true... something this broad is going to have moments... but I'm a girl.. so I just wanna be sad and complain about it.... FREE CROWNS FOR EVERYONE petition
  • Genipher
    Genipher
    I'm not calling it a night. ... I'm going to sit at my TV and press the A button here and there while having my fingers crossed.
  • azrael42o
    azrael42o
    I will definitely sign this petition for free crowns to all !