Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ps4 unable to log in

• bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Destiny works just fine so seems just to be ESO
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • xbeerxbreath
    Checked here before I even tried logging back in. I got booted in the middle of a bank transaction. So getting tired of this. Fingers crossed they have it back up before the weekend. I'm just not going to hold my breath.
    I drink, therefore, I game.
  • the_kodiak
    the_kodiak
    Soul Shriven
    Same what is going on.??
  • Cheshire_In-MadneSs
    Cheshire_In-MadneSs
    Soul Shriven

1) PS4
    2) North American Megaserver
    3) First time issue
    4) haven't been able to play since I've seen it
    5) Not getting kicked, error from login screen with no announcements available
    6) can't log on other servers
  • Parabol46n2
    Parabol46n2
    Soul Shriven
    Load of crap indeed. I've been playing Call Of Duty AW for the last hour since the NA server went down. It's definitely not my ISP. I'm in NY, getting the same failed log in as you guys. no scheduled maintenance or anything on info regarding this issue. Psn online status is good to go and so is my 200MB internet speed!
  • the_kodiak
    the_kodiak
    Soul Shriven
    All platforms are down
  • Severeds
    Severeds
    seraphis11 wrote: »
    Bump this thread. Was just browsing the pc forums and this seems like an entire NA server issue, xb1\ps4\pc. ZoS is claiming it is fixed and if we experience anymore trouble to contact our ISPs.
    What a load of crap

Where did they claim this? I never see any updates from them.

• the_kodiak
    the_kodiak
    Soul Shriven
    Still down for me
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jarky wrote: »
    Whomever designed the graphic of the dragon chasing its tail for a load bar doesn't understand how true that is

Its a Lion eating the dragon tail, a dragon eating an eagle tail and the eagle eating the lion tail ;) But I feel ya attempt :)
  • Severeds
    Severeds
    Rittings wrote: »
    Whomever designed the graphic of the dragon chasing its tail for a load bar doesn't understand how true that is

Its a Lion eating the dragon tail, a dragon eating an eagle tail and the eagle eating the lion tail ;) But I feel ya attempt :)

The fact you know that just proves how much time we have to spend loading :)
  • GreeKk
    GreeKk
    Soul Shriven
    It's a problem with the server provider. They can't do anything. The game is down for all platforms
  • ItzWork
    ItzWork
    Soul Shriven
    Severeds wrote: »
    Rittings wrote: »

The fact you know that just proves how much time we have to spend loading :)

Oh. My. God. Ive never met anyone more correct. Ive studied tha design accidentally and just now realized
  • ItzWork
    ItzWork
    Soul Shriven
    Oh yea zos, the server problems are your end.
  • jarky
    jarky
    Haha I always just figured it was all dragons eating tails. I usually try not to stare at it when I get the loading screen because I may throw an inanimate object at my screen
  • jarky
    jarky
    I see there is now a notification that all mega servers are down while they perform maintenance

Usually the term maintenance is proceeded by emergency (this case) or routine....lol come on semi ax be honest here
  • DelbertStinkfester
    It's pretty telling whenever there is problems with this games servers the first thing the company does is to blame something else on the problem....I would pay a sub fee for this game if it was more stable. I don't understand why anyone would pay a sub fee for such an unstable game.
  • Pyro117
    Pyro117
    ✭✭
    According to this post:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/211243/info-on-connection-problems#latest

It was a problem with the ISP ZoS is using (called Level 3) and it seems to be cleared up by now.

Why can't ZOS post this information?