Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

cannot login or I get DC'ed

justinbarrett
justinbarrett
✭✭✭
I know it is not my connection, either ZOS is about to roll out a patch or there are not enough servers...I feel that recently there was a drop in the number of servers....anyway I am curious what is going on?
  • justinbarrett
    justinbarrett
    ✭✭✭
    no-one say anything about my connection..it is fine, don't be an idiot :)
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried rebooting your Router :cold_sweat:
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • whyB
    whyB
    ✭✭✭
    Did you check your connection?
  • e1team
    e1team
    ✭✭✭
    Yes check your connection, the cables, open ports, meddle with your firewall and router firmware and call your ISP to complain that there's this one game you cant play! Delve into code lines and change parameters! Bah! That's the suggestions we get!
    We're just users. We don't need to do all this stuff. Only thing we have to do is to insert the CD, install and play.
    But no!
    Me and some other people here have constant DC's witch, if the rumors are true, have been there since launch. And there's no PC maintenance?
    The support staff is silent, tickets unanswered, all hope is lost and ESO shelved...
    Shame...
    Edited by e1team on August 25, 2015 2:50AM