Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild of Guilds - Guild Expansion Underway - Open Enrollment for All

THEDKEXPERIENCE
THEDKEXPERIENCE
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
We are a small guild ... nothing grand. We don't own anything. In fact we are all but 10 people. Chances are we'll never do a guild event, or do much of anything coordinated past throwing water buckets on each other. But we are funny, generous and play quite a bit. What we need though is a guild store. So if anybody out there has an open guild slot leave me a message here or send one in game to THEDKEXPERIENCE.

I'm not charging any dues. Donations are welcome. Anyone donating 1000 gold will get 5 filled grand soul gems as an opening promo. People who play a part in growing this guild will be rewarded handsomely. Thanks!
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bump, bump, bumpity, bump.

Anyone who joins today will get free stuff. While supplies last I'll give anyone that joins today 1 free filled grand soul gem and 25 free level appropriate crafting mats.

Guild of Guilds
    Guild Master: THEDKEXPERIENCE
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guild Bank access will be given to anyone who lasts 1 week. Send me a message for earlier access.
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Up to 12. Slowly but surely. The two new guys were rewarded with tons of crafting mats and recipes. You could be the next one.
  • ritmoon
    ritmoon
    Hey man. I might be interested. I'm putting feelers out for a pretty casual, social guild.

Casual (Primarily because of work and the fact I am married and would like to stay that way)

Class: Templar (16 ATM)
    Role: Healer
    Timezone: CST - Texas
    Exp: WoW (since launch and quit in the middle of Panda land), been playing RPGs since Phantasy Star and MMOs since EQ
    GamerTag: RITMoon

I've got a few guild slots open and the ones that are not I have no real connection to.
    GT RITMoon
    Texas