Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Help me choose my Nightblade race!

• The_Sadist
    The_Sadist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bosmer
    Of the two I'd go Bosmer.
    "Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event." ― Zurin Arctus, the Underking.
    Tragrim - How do I work this thing?
    Casually stalking the forums
  • dday3six
    dday3six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bosmer
    Stam Regen is pretty important in IC.
  • gamsir
    gamsir
    ✭✭
    Coughing hairballs in the middle of combat will get you killed, of the two; go bosmer (which you did I see). Or reroll and choose imperial.

The NB can be a bit squishy with no self-insta heals. The Imperial will negate this to a great extent.NB have some good stam regen passives in the shadow skill line, an the khajiiti crit bonus is easily achieved with passives and traits.

I'm not saying Imperial is the best class, but they're excellent all-rounders, good for all, masters of none.
  • Kaitona
    Kaitona
    ✭✭✭
    I don't care, screw you!
    Froglok ftw!
    You go on these Internet blogs and people say the meanest things. - Hayden Panettiere
  • pepperybrine
    pepperybrine
    ✭✭✭
    Khajit
    Kahjiit, i love slaying kahjiits!
    Character: Skjorff Chilheart the WolflikeTankyswankyhulk, BLOOD FOR THE PACT
    Guild: The Eet-Team
    Pc Eu server
    Skooma is bad, and beer is bad also, so don't do drugs kids, they are bad, skooma is bad
  • NovaMarx
    NovaMarx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bosmer
    I would pick Bosmer. But it depends on what you're aim is, in terms of focus. I have a Bosmer NB because I knew I wanted to use bow as my main weapon, and Bosmer have passives for bow and stamina and sneak (plus my fav race is Bosmer).
    "Feet are for walking. Hands are for hitting. Or shaking. Or waving. Sometimes for clapping."
    - M'aiq the Liar
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't care, screw you!
    Bos=imp then orc or khajiit
  • skillastat
    skillastat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khajit
    Khajiit master race
    (PC NA)
    -Saulo Stamina Sorcerer
    -skillastat Stamina Nightblade
    -a blade spirit Stamina Templar
    -Ultima Online I Magicka Dragonknight
    -'Solo DC* Stamina Sorcerer
    -'Ultima Online Stamina Dragonknight
    -Nerd Dk Tank Dragonknight
    -Solochi Magicka Sorcerer
    -Solo Lucci Magicka Nightblade
    -Sølomon Magicka Warden

*All characters are EP, except for one DC.

French Canadian!
  • Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khajit
    Khajiits 1.7 are gonna be so strong with more crit and new passive for actually being a stam build

Suru
  • demendred
    demendred
    ✭✭✭✭
    Klingon.
    klingon-dwarf-01.jpg
    All good Nords goto Sto'Vo'Kor.
  • Gorilla
    Gorilla
    ✭✭✭
    I assume you are going with a stam build...what happens if you change your mind and go magicka?
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajit
    If I could choose again I would go with a Kajit. The passive a are getting updated in the next patch and that dialogue tho.....

This one......
  • Mitchblue
    Mitchblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't care, screw you!
    Gorilla wrote: »
    I assume you are going with a stam build...what happens if you change your mind and go magicka?

This.

Play it safe and go Imperial.
    Anyone else rooting for Molag Bal?
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't care, screw you!
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    I'm having this issue myself.

The bosmer's 21% regen, 3% max stam and disease resistance vs 8% crit and 10% health + stam regen.

I just hate the looks of bosmer :( So probably going with Khajiit

Edit: picked third alternetive to see the poll without my vote xD

You can click "show results" to see the poll votes without actually voting yourself. You can also get back to the front page. The only reason to pick gold is to yell, "screw you" at the original poster. :p

Thanks for info. Now help me pick!
    EU | PC