Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Help me choose my Nightblade race!

Tiebearion
Tiebearion
✭✭
I'm about to roll a stamina Nightblade ready for the imperial city but I can't decided whether to go Khajit or Bosmer.

So I have decided to let the community decide which race I will pick and which is the superior race!
Edited by Tiebearion on August 12, 2015 1:21AM
Glory to the Pact!

Help me choose my Nightblade race! 97 votes

Khajit
37%
BlackhorneDirtySmeegs33AshTalAlienSlofVegarothYakidafiskillastatAenlirArcaneBlueNifty2gwhiteshadow711jppreub18_ESOThunder_DownunderThePonzzzShader_ShibesPreyfarSurupepperybrineSmokySteelDragonxTortoiseNeirymn 36 votes
Bosmer
26%
KloudPsychobunniXantarianikolaj.lemcheb16_ESOSimen.askeland89b16_ESOblair0588ub17_ESOGregThisOnePostsjuha.smedsneb18_ESOThe_SadistCagroNovaMarxWeideJunkogenJohngo0036ShadowMole25crytantrevorsSithisvoiddday3sixZachy_B 26 votes
I don't care, screw you!
36%
EQBallzzThymosjnjdun_ESODiviniusjorgeh401b14_ESOTheBullgresiacrevan0983b16_ESOFishBreathstarkerealmdavid271749MicallefPBpsyPchelaSarevoccI_killed_VivecTheShadowScoutMaphusailRinmaethodainKaitona 35 votes
  • RizaHawkeye
    RizaHawkeye
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't care, screw you!
    Since you asked AND gave me the option ...

I_don_t_care.jpg

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

The heroes during times of war, are nothing but mass murderers during times of peace.

Riza Hawkeye

Learn to play, or resign to become one of pieces that is meant to be sacrificed.

Meridia
  • callahan9119
    Imperial or redguard?
  • thunderwell
    thunderwell
    ✭✭✭
    Khajit
    Of the options given in the poll, I'm biased towards Khajiit.
    But play whatever you want!
    NA, PC Megaserver
    Zhaani, Female Khajiit, Nightblade, AD (current main)
    (Unless otherwise put in my sig, all characters are below level 50)
  • Kleptobrainiac
    Kleptobrainiac
    ✭✭✭
    I don't care, screw you!
    27679571fc165248633880d5d2b7b59606e8b85ded42812791f3b962397d8bfb.jpg
    The artist formerly known as StaticWax.
  • Sandshark95
    Sandshark95
    ✭✭✭
    There is no "superior" race for any class; sure, there are "preferred" races for certain builds from a min/maxing point of view, but it's honestly up to you. Is Argonian the "best" way to go in terms of passives for a Templar Healer? Maybe not, but don't tell that to my awesome Lizard Heal-plar of scaly awesomeness. :D

I have a Wood Elf Bow/DW stamina NB DPS that I love. But I also have a Khajiit DW/2H/Bow Stamplar DPS that I love as well. Both races are great, and their passives synergize well with stamina builds.

It almost comes down to purely aesthetics, if you ask me. Do you want a short, pointy-eared, sneaky little Wood Elf that runs around sniping things with a bow and/or backstabbing the unsuspecting from the shadows with deadly dual daggers? Or do you want a sly, dangerous, furry, clawed, cunning Khajiit with an incredibly stylish tail that stalks his/her prey from a distance before closing in for the kill? Personally, I wasn't able to decide between them, so I simply made both. :)
  • Mighty_oakk
    Mighty_oakk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't care, screw you!
    Argonian
  • ThisOnePosts
    ThisOnePosts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bosmer
    Bosmer Master Race!
  • Cagro
    Cagro
    ✭✭✭
    Bosmer
    Bosmer's racials are more helpful because everybody needs Stamina Regeneration and Stamina. Plus Poison and disease resistance is helpfull in PVP and/or if you want yo be werewolf.
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Imperial.
    PS4 NA DC
  • ArcaneBlue
    ArcaneBlue
    ✭✭✭
    Khajit
    I am having fun on my catblade...
    but choose whatever you feel comfortable with.
    Edited by ArcaneBlue on August 12, 2015 2:21AM
    #teamEmeric
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orc
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    Imperial
    “There is no pain greater than this; not the cut of a jagged-edged dagger nor the fire of a dragon’s breath. Nothing burns in your heart like the emptiness of losing something, someone, before you truly have learned of its value. Often now I lift my cup in a futile toast, an apology to ears that cannot hear.”
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • Blackhorne
    Blackhorne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khajit
    Because Cat Burglar.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    NORD !!!

Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Dahkoht
    Dahkoht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clearly a gnome.

nenazignomes.jpg
  • Kammakazi
    Kammakazi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bosmer
    Imperial
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't care, screw you!
    Imperial or Breton.
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't care, screw you!
    Argonian ... so you can snip and snip and snip all you want.
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • Eriquito3
    Eriquito3
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't care, screw you!
    Italians
    Hi
  • Mitchblue
    Mitchblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't care, screw you!
    Orc.

Orsimer_(Online).jpg
    Anyone else rooting for Molag Bal?
  • Tiebearion
    Tiebearion
    ✭✭
    I don't care, screw you!
    Ty all for replying, I'm glad so many people want to screw me I am flattered :blush: anyway I made a Bosmer because that was higher than the kitty yesterday wish me luck!
    Glory to the Pact!
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't care, screw you!
    I'm having this issue myself.

The bosmer's 21% regen, 3% max stam and disease resistance vs 8% crit and 10% health + stam regen.

I just hate the looks of bosmer :( So probably going with Khajiit

Edit: picked third alternetive to see the poll without my vote xD
    Edited by Master_Kas on August 14, 2015 2:07AM
    EU | PC
  • Thymos
    Thymos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't care, screw you!
    50% as of this post.
    The Older Gamers Recruitment Thread
    Always accepting new members for NA and EU server. PvP PvE RP all welcome. Must be 25+ yo to join.
    http://www.theoldergamers.com/
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't care, screw you!
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    I'm having this issue myself.

The bosmer's 21% regen, 3% max stam and disease resistance vs 8% crit and 10% health + stam regen.

I just hate the looks of bosmer :( So probably going with Khajiit

Edit: picked third alternetive to see the poll without my vote xD

You can click "show results" to see the poll votes without actually voting yourself. You can also get back to the front page. The only reason to pick gold is to yell, "screw you" at the original poster. :p
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Whoever dosent pick Imperial will be sad once Imperial get's a buff. YOU HEARD IT HEAR FIRST YOU'LL SEE! B)
    PS4 NA DC
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajit
    It's "Khajiit" with two ii's actually, but Bosmer, Redguard, Orc (in the upcoming patch with IC) and Imperial are all good.

I am always biased to the Khajiit, they are my favorite Race.

Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
  • Tholian1
    Tholian1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial, but I am biased.
    PS4 Pro NA
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't care, screw you!
    Redguard ftw!
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't care, screw you!
    It's "Khajiit" with two ii's actually, but Bosmer, Redguard, Orc (in the upcoming patch with IC) and Imperial are all good.

I am always biased to the Khajiit, they are my favorite Race.

You're telling me you've never encountered a one I'ed Khajiit?
  • Collins6542
    Collins6542
    ✭✭
    I don't care, screw you!
    2whqono.jpg
    Xbox One: Collins6542
    Guild: Imperial Legion Militia
    Ebonheart Pact
    Mournhold, Deshaan Tamriel