Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

** INVICTUS ** a new PvE centric grouping guild .... Are you looking to play PvE content in groups?

• Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    25 members now come join the fun
    “There is no pain greater than this; not the cut of a jagged-edged dagger nor the fire of a dragon’s breath. Nothing burns in your heart like the emptiness of losing something, someone, before you truly have learned of its value. Often now I lift my cup in a futile toast, an apology to ears that cannot hear.”
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    Still looking for members
    “There is no pain greater than this; not the cut of a jagged-edged dagger nor the fire of a dragon’s breath. Nothing burns in your heart like the emptiness of losing something, someone, before you truly have learned of its value. Often now I lift my cup in a futile toast, an apology to ears that cannot hear.”
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • rcamt
    rcamt
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for a guild just like you described. If your still recruiting please send me a invite. Psn rcamt13
  • rcamt
    rcamt
    Soul Shriven
    i also have a few friends looking I'll send them a link.
    Edited by rcamt on August 8, 2015 5:34PM
  • guppynutz
    guppynutz
    Soul Shriven
    I'm in, if you have to throw me on the waiting list. If not add Guppynutz please
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    ADded

Been out of town til today
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • MICROOKEDLETTER
    I'd like to join, psn MCASTRO1993
  • Mhylton44142
    Mhylton44142
    ✭✭
    I am interested in your guild...I like what I read. PSN is MJH2008. I don't have an AD character yet, but thinking of making a magicka based NB to play with that faction....
  • vcastagn
    vcastagn
    Soul Shriven
    My main in on AD. Would love to join. PSN: VCast1728
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    Added

Except mcast ... There was no 1993 are you sure it's not another number
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi