Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

** INVICTUS ** a new PvE centric grouping guild .... Are you looking to play PvE content in groups?

Loomis
Loomis
✭✭✭
Looking for players that wish to play all three alliances and be able to group for group dungeons and regular questing at a leisurely pace. We encourage our players to have at least one character in each of the alliances. This is not a PvP guild so even though we are AD it doesn't matter. But if you do PvP on your own time it will be under AD

There will be at least three planned instanced dungeon crawls per week maybe more but three at a minimum.

We are not looking for power levelers but rather people that wish to take the game as it comes to them while smelling the roses and exploring that would like to be able to have regular grouping with voice chat. We are not nor will be a mega trading guild or a mega guild period. Membership will be limited to 50 "active" ( log in at least once a week and actually play in planned group activity ) players that play regularly and enjoy being in a group or chatting while soloing or crafting.

Will eventually raid but in absolutely no hurry to rush to it ...

If this sounds interesting and like your home as well let me know on this thread with your Tag...

Once we reach around 50-60 members there will be a waiting list for like mindied players to be placed on and will be accepted in order you are on the waiting list. Anything over 50 - 60 active members incites drama and conflict and we prefer to remain close knit and knowing each member well. Also 50 gives us all bank guild perks

PvPing is absolutely okay as a member but there will rately be an official guild PVP outing as this guild will solely focus on PvE for the time being.

Maturity is mandatory / age does not equate maturity / curse words I'm sure will be used from time to time in chat / griefers will be immediately dismissed from guild.

By asking to become a member of INVICTUS you promise to hold yourself to a high standard of conduct within the greater ESO community including these official forums. Griefing others is the fastest way to be removed from Invivtus. The second is just being generally annoying most of the time to your fellow INVICTUS members.

So in a nutshell...

1.) INVICTUS is recruiting
2.) We are a PvE centric guild
3.) will cap membership at 50 - anything more is really just to big of a guild and gets clicky and has to much strife and drama
4.) your expected to participate in at least one planned guild grouping event per week. ( except for vacations etc but let us know ahead of time)
5.) don't be an arse ;)
6.) have a great time
7.) own a headset and mic

If you have any questions let me know.

If you wish to join leave your tag

There will be a website forum for use when offline even though the game itself has awesome communication abilities built in.

Regards and hope to see you in the INVICTUS ranks soon

Loomis

Edited by Loomis on July 15, 2015 3:59PM
“There is no pain greater than this; not the cut of a jagged-edged dagger nor the fire of a dragon’s breath. Nothing burns in your heart like the emptiness of losing something, someone, before you truly have learned of its value. Often now I lift my cup in a futile toast, an apology to ears that cannot hear.”
-Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • Dmac8024
    Dmac8024
    Soul Shriven
    Add me dmac8024
  • graveyard88
    graveyard88
    Soul Shriven
    Saw your other post, looking for something similar. If you get this going add me PSN munkiefruit.
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    I will contact you soon no have several other messages about wanting same thing
    “There is no pain greater than this; not the cut of a jagged-edged dagger nor the fire of a dragon’s breath. Nothing burns in your heart like the emptiness of losing something, someone, before you truly have learned of its value. Often now I lift my cup in a futile toast, an apology to ears that cannot hear.”
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    You two have been added
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • LordByron45
    LordByron45
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, i would be very interested in joining this guild. What is your average level? I am only a level 22 Dragonknight so i am not sure if that istoo low. My PSN is "LordByron45"
  • fizzy0311
    fizzy0311
    Soul Shriven
    I'm in.. VR2 Sorcerer. PSN is fizzy0311
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    At my store working but will add you this evening
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, i would be very interested in joining this guild. What is your average level? I am only a level 22 Dragonknight so i am not sure if that istoo low. My PSN is "LordByron45"

It's not to low in the least most of us did not play the PC version or transfer a high level toon is this game so low levels are expected for now .... The most important thing is gathering those of like mind for the fellowship and fun. The levels will come over time as they always do in MMO's

-Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • MangoSsk
    MangoSsk
    ✭✭✭
    I am interested in joining Invictus. My PSN is MangoSsk.

Veteran Rank 1 Aldmeri Nord Dragonknight (Tank) LvL 30 Enchanting/Blacksmith
    LvL 8 Breton Templar (Healer) Ebonheart
    I Demand A Trial By Combat... - Tyrion Lannister

PS4 NA PSN: MangoSsk
    Veteran Rank 4 Aldmeri Dominion Nord Dragonknight (Tank)
    Veteran Rank 1 Aldmeri Dominion Breton Templar (Battle Healer)
    Veteran Rank 1 Ebonheart Pact Breton Templar (Healer)
    Veteran Rank 1 Daggerfall Covenant Nightblade (Magika DPS)
    Veteran Rank 9 Daggerfall Covenant Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    LvL46 Blacksmithing
    LvL46 Enchanting
    LvL32 Clothing
    LvL30 Wood Working
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    We will need a committed officer for each alliance we are looking for volunteers

Please be mature / have great communication skills / patience / and only frequently enough to get things rolling and overseen to create a great experience for our members

-Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    Also looking for an induvidual that would like to be involved in the website creation and maintainence of said website.

All expenses of operating the website will be paid for you as well as a small PayPal stipend each month for the work
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • Rioht
    Rioht
    ✭✭✭
    VR14 looking for guild to run pledges. DC

Psn= Rioht
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    The 4 of you were added
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • Carelxss
    Carelxss
    VR 14 Sorc-Psn:Karelxss
  • Sicklordsolar
    In reply to ...
    Check out INVICTUS.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/195391/invictus-a-new-pve-centric-grouping-guild-are-you-looking-to-play-pve-content-in-groups[/quote]

Sounds interesting, if you dont mind sending me an invite ...i will like to check out the atmosphere and see if this is what im looking for/fit in

Psn Sick_lord_sol
    No regrets.
    But if you must...
    Regret something you have done ,not something that you haven't.
    Psn: sick_lord_sol
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    Added
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    We cleared the burnished cells 4 man dungeon tonight and fun was had by all...

And some pretty shiny's dropped as well
    Edited by Loomis on July 16, 2015 7:25AM
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    We are still looking to fill out our ranks with new players to game as well as those that have played awhile looking to bring up some alts while grouping
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • Grampus2012
    Grampus2012
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I am currently at vet 11 with my Khajitt night blade. I like PVE content in this game. Add me an maybe we can do some dungeons together.

PSN: Grampus2012
    Edited by Grampus2012 on July 16, 2015 3:38PM
  • Sir_PappyVW
    Loomis,

Your guild sounds great. Reading through your initial post, I found my head nodding with pretty much everything you stated, so hopefully I would be a good fit. As a PSN (NA) player, I’m new to MMO’s but have been a longtime fan of Elder Scrolls games/lore and am loving ESO. I’m a regular player that can play most nights throughout the week. I’m a level 20 Imperial/NB (AD) and am focusing on crafting (WW, Clothing, Provisioning) and bow skills…for now. Looking forward to possibly meeting up.

PSN: Pokesum1
  • Zhi_Long
    Zhi_Long
    Please add PSN: zhi_long
    1 x Vet 1 Sorcerer on AD
    1 x Vet 1 DK on EP

Currently playing a Dark Elf Nightblade on AD at level 6 :)

Have mic, love to talk, like meeting new people.
    PS4: zhi_long
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    Will add you three later this afternoon when I get home for lunch
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    We have now secured our guild bank and tabard ...

Next goal is guild trader and guild tabard
    Edited by Loomis on July 16, 2015 9:41PM
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • oracle1905
    oracle1905
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the invite!!
    Edited by oracle1905 on July 17, 2015 3:33PM
  • david.poprockycub18_ESO
    Looking to get into PvE more. Play alot of PvP. Add me PRocks810
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to INVICTUS
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • JavisVilla
    JavisVilla
    Soul Shriven
    Your guild sounds very interesting. I am the wandering type of player who likes to experience everything the game has to offer. I am not a power levelers because I do not want to miss anything. I have a LVL 13 Woodelf NB (stam build) on AD and would like to see if your guild is the right fit for me. I have experience with the game on PC. Hope to hear from you.

PSN: Javisvilla
  • Dancheek
    Dancheek
    I'm interested. DC vr4 looking for competent people to run end game pve content... psn=Dancheek msg or send invite or I'll msg you
    Edited by Dancheek on July 17, 2015 2:33PM
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    You two have been invited ... Please read the MotD upon accepting

Our next goal is securing a guild trader and grouping for requested 4 man dungeons
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • dday3six
    dday3six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking for an active PVE guild. PSN dday3six