Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

** INVICTUS ** a new PvE centric grouping guild .... Are you looking to play PvE content in groups?

• tough541
    tough541
    PSN - xiaojie457

Templar veteran rank4
    Very Active player thank you
  • Ransom54
    Ransom54
    This post is probably the most intriguing and honest recruitment thread I've read yet. Most claim to have 5,000 members and plan to build an army to take over the world, and I'm over here saying, "I just want to game with some cool guys/girls, kick back and relax." I've received 2 other random guild recruit messages (that I've accepted) and I'd honestly just rather be part of one, cohesive unit, and that be my main focus.

Anyhow, I'm definitely interested. I'm an explorer, through and through, and I am not into power-leveling as I expect to play this game for some time to come. I mean, it is an MMORPG, after all. I know you mentioned that faction does not matter but I am in fact AD. I just came back from a 3 week vacation and I picked up some Astro A50's while I was gone so communication is no problem.

PSN ID: Ransom54
    Edited by Ransom54 on July 17, 2015 7:18PM
    PSNID:Ransom54
  • redsloth
    redsloth
    Soul Shriven
    Extremely active VR2 PvE'er healer. I'm laid back and enjoy playing that way. I would love to be a part of your guild!

PSN: Biff_Tannan
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    I am traveling to Nashville at the moment for a BFL fishing tournament tomorrow...

When I get to the hotel room and unpacked I'll hook up my console and add you guys

Welcome aboard and please read the MotD upon joining

Regards
    “There is no pain greater than this; not the cut of a jagged-edged dagger nor the fire of a dragon’s breath. Nothing burns in your heart like the emptiness of losing something, someone, before you truly have learned of its value. Often now I lift my cup in a futile toast, an apology to ears that cannot hear.”
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    I just bought the astro a50 as well it is awesome and very comfy for long session you will love it
    “There is no pain greater than this; not the cut of a jagged-edged dagger nor the fire of a dragon’s breath. Nothing burns in your heart like the emptiness of losing something, someone, before you truly have learned of its value. Often now I lift my cup in a futile toast, an apology to ears that cannot hear.”
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone added except TOUGH541 .... Your psN ID is incorrect
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    We now have over 20 like minded PvEers with plenty of room for more to join us
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    Still looking for more fun PvEers
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    Bump
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • Datmuscle
    Datmuscle
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Loomis, still recruiting? If so add Maverick36820
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    Adding now
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • leadinairhope
    leadinairhope
    Soul Shriven
    Hello Loomis, please add myself (leadinair-hope) and Marneland to you roster.

Your group sounds like what we are looking for...a group of laid back gamers who don't rush through the content, don't worry about how others play, and just want to have a good time. We don't worry about DPS vs Tank vs Healer vs blah, blah, blah. We will work with anyone to figure out a way through whatever content we are working on.

A little backgroud:
    We are playing AD. Over the weekend, both of us reached VR1 and completed the main storyline. I am a high elf sorcerer. I guess I am DPS but I have no idea. I started messing around with a healing staff over the weekend. I think Marne is a Knightblade but can't remember. We are both in the high 20's/low 30's in woodworking, metalworking, clothing, and enchanting.

In the end, we are willing to help anyone with whatever they are trying to do. We are looking for a group who runs dungeons on a regular basis (nightly if possible).

Thanks and look forward to gaming with the group.
  • Raksiss
    Raksiss
    Soul Shriven
    VR14 Templar Healer

Add me, PSN: lDontCry_ManUpl
    (Those are lowercase "L"s)
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    Sending invites
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • thyartismurder666
    thyartismurder666
    Soul Shriven
    VR 5 Nightblade on daily add thyartismurder66
  • Phixit402
    Phixit402
    Soul Shriven
    Hi im new 2 elder scrolls looking for friendly people 2 play wit i got a dk lvl8 and just started on my assassin and is intrested in this guild if there space add me phixit ps4 na server havent produced much in crafting. Have mic only use it in parties played skyrim got the jist of it, down for questing and raids, pvp when i aquire better gear... good gaming 2 all
    DK101: For the godesses ill strike down thy enemies
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    Adding
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • HebrewHatchet
    HebrewHatchet
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds fun, I can participate Friday and Saturday nights. If this works, please invite me.

AD: VR1 Sorc
    I have other alts, but I haven't devoted time to them yet.

PSN: HebrewHatchet
    Edited by HebrewHatchet on July 22, 2015 7:38PM
    [PS4 NA]
    PSN: HebrewHatchet
  • PopeyeGB
    PopeyeGB
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm very interested in joining as this sounds exactly what I'm after but wanted to know if it is likely to be a problem with me being UK based.
  • corice
    corice
    Soul Shriven
    Psn: questrio

Looking forward for a great group of fellow players to get through content.
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    All should be added now
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    PopeyeGB wrote: »
    Hi, I'm very interested in joining as this sounds exactly what I'm after but wanted to know if it is likely to be a problem with me being UK based.

No problem members can be on at all hours

What's your psn name

-Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    We have 20+ members now ... Looking for more of like mind

Get on those mics and join us in guild chat to get groups up
    Edited by Loomis on July 23, 2015 1:04AM
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • PopeyeGB
    PopeyeGB
    Soul Shriven
    Loomis wrote: »
    PopeyeGB wrote: »

No problem members can be on at all hours

What's your psn name

Ah...that will be me being a bit daft then lol

Psn is Popeye_465
  • Nycelz
    Nycelz
    Hello, I would like to join a pve guild.

Aldmeri Dominion, orc tank vet 1.

I have mic and can talk, in game voice chat never work for me. But party chat works.

psn - eli012580
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    When you select guild or group chat it should work well albeit depends on quality of your headset

Area chat can be spotty though
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    Adding by the way
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    Some of our vet members are scoring well in the later game

But there are still many lower levels new to game as well
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • Kylel792
    Kylel792
    Soul Shriven
    Can you add me psn: KyleL92
    Edited by Kylel792 on July 23, 2015 6:25PM
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    Adding Kyle
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi