Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

WestWindBrigade (Xb1)(EP)(NA SERVER)(PVE)(PVP)

• Dom1989
    Dom1989
    Soul Shriven
    B00itsDom invite me please. Would love to experience a good guild and meet u guys.
  • SnugSilver1
    So not sure if this is locked or not cause I got a message about the forum getting locked for bumping it
  • KotaTheMalamute
    Does our alliance matter? I'm a level 21 DragonKnight werewolf.
    “My fur is silky, damn it.” - Ja'zarll, Dragon Knight, Werewolf.
  • SnugSilver1
    We have a couple in other alliances but mostly EP based but no
  • SnugSilver1
    Alliance doesn't matter mostly Ebonheart Pact but any are welcome
  • drahmil
    drahmil
    Any and all players are welcome still looking for new players also any veteran levels for group dungeons
  • SnugSilver1
    Still looking for players to add to the ranks if your interested drop your gamer tag and I'll add as soon as possible
  • drahmil
    drahmil
    Still looking for anyone interested in joining a great guild!
  • bryndr13ub17_ESO
    I'm interested, GT Bryndr
  • blaze126
    blaze126
    Soul Shriven
    Can I join GT: blaze 126
  • SnugSilver1
    Still looking for more players open to anyone who wants to join a fun guild if your Interested in joining up and questing, pvping or just plain killing everything that gets in your way then drop your gamer tag and either I or my council will add you as soon as possible
  • drahmil
    drahmil
    Still looking for new players any and all are welcome level does not matter nor does alliance
  • SnugSilver1
    Still looking for players to add
  • SnugSilver1
    If anyone is looking for a great laid back kind of guild this is one to join most of us are active daily and questing or pvping if your interested drop your gamer tag in the comments or message SnugSilver or DaveMainMan and we'll add you to the ranks
  • SnugSilver1
    Still looking for players
  • SnugSilver1
    Still looking for players all are welcome to join
  • Doughty0
    Doughty0
    I'm vr1 looking for people interested in grinding vet levels if you have players doing that I'm game to join. GT is Doughty009 if you fit what I'm looking for. Generally on after 12am central time.
  • Dillon283
    Dillon283
    GT: AmethystPrismX

Lvl 16 Nord Templar [Heal] [Damage]

For both PvE and PvP.
    I shall cleanse Nirn with Aedric Light. No Daedra shall escape my wrath.
    Breton Sorcerer(DPS)Daggerfall Covenant
    GT: AmethystPrismX
  • SnugSilver1
  • SnugSilver1
    Looking for players for pve and pvp
  • SnugSilver1
  • drahmil
    drahmil
    still looking for players interested in all aspects of the game everyone is welcome just leave a GT and we will send you an invite