Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Bank and player storage

• Greydog
    Greydog
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone remember when carry weight counted? That was fun eh? I don't understand what you're all going on about. Storage capacity is so ludicrously high in this game, its unbelievable.

Bag Space: 135 slots (max bag + horse)
    Bank Space: 90 slots (for crafting gear - still increasing)
    Alt Space: 60 * 6 = 360 slots
    Guild Bank: 500 slots
    Guild Bank 2: 500 slots (friend's guild)

So, that's well over 1,500 slots.... running all 6 professions, I rarely have an issue. Hoarding/OCD issues are more of a concern than 1,500+ slots not being enough.

... the no stacking in guild banks is a *** though.

- Can't count on the horse. Slots not permanent.
    - Bank is shared. Can't count on those slots either.
    - I'll be damned if I'm going to use all my alt slots for mules ..that's simply ridiculous.
    - Not everyone has access to guild banks.

That leaves 100 slots that each character can count on.

"I Plan on living forever ..so far so good"
    Sanguine's Disciple

Asylum Amoebaeus ..A refuge for those who normally fly solo.
    Message me here or in game for an invite
  • cabbageub17_ESO
    cabbageub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I have no issue with a shared bank. But how about evertime an alt hits lvl 10, 20, 30 etc you get awarded more bank slots. That way you couldn't just create a character just to get slots but would have to earn them. I understand they want you to specialize in 1 or 2 crafts but if I'm doing that per character (actual played character not mule) the way it is now makes it extremely difficult and I seem to be playing the way they want us too. Each character specializing in a craft or 2 .
    Edited by cabbageub17_ESO on May 7, 2014 10:59PM
  • Tawn
    Tawn
    Alchemy is the biggest waste of space.

Hopefully a bag or slot that can hold runes, and another that can hold plants will be possible one day.

until then, I spend an hour each day shuffling things between alts.
  • rainman
    rainman
    baduber wrote: »
    @Aureli
    I do apologies, prob didn't explain .7 very well.

Your currently only allowed to be One GM in acrossall your possible 8 toons. Thats one per ACCOUNT not toon... Crazy Why why why

You probably didn't "explain very well" because you are desperately hanging on to your illiterate-kid jargon, the one you acquired in WoW.

Let's call characters what they are. As in: characters.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    rainman wrote: »
    baduber wrote: »
    @Aureli
    I do apologies, prob didn't explain .7 very well.

Your currently only allowed to be One GM in acrossall your possible 8 toons. Thats one per ACCOUNT not toon... Crazy Why why why

You probably didn't "explain very well" because you are desperately hanging on to your illiterate-kid jargon, the one you acquired in WoW.

Let's call characters what they are. As in: characters.

You might want to actually look at the date of a post before you call someone out for something they wrote over a year ago. I sincerely doubt the person in question cares about your opinion of his/her word choice, but I hope your rant over a commonly used MMO term helps you sleep better at night. What a strange thread to necro *sigh*