Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for PVP guild/Vet leveling guild EP Thornblade

Doughty0
Doughty0
Me and roughly 5 other players are looking for a mainly PVP guild who are on 12am central and later. Would like to have people who are also tryin to level through vet levels as im level 1 and its boring doing it alone. Thornblade is our current campaign.
Edited by Doughty0 on August 6, 2015 1:49AM
  • austinreno
    http://pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com/index.php?gid=486026

request to join our facebook closed group -> "Pact Legion | ESO Guild"

Pact Legion is looking for members. Founded on July 26, 2015. Looking to swell the ranks with members and eventually help lead the Ebonheart Pact to victory in the PvP campaign: Haderus. already got a PvP guild to join in an alliance with.

we will be dabbing in PvP, dungeons, quests, trials, everything.

if you would like an invite, message the guildmaster (myself), "xTHExUNDEFINEDx"

**i just created the guild. we are in the building stage, working on recruiting members. guild tax will be implimented once we have 50 members**

upon joining you will have to attend a very brief/short "training" session. just to fill you in on guild details (on the website and facebook page) and also how we run in pvp.

**We are a GROWING Guild. I am slowly recruiting because i want active, social, fun people. Those willing to abide by the guild rules, pay the tax (once we hit 50 members), help others with questing, dungeons, pvp, etc.

SO, if you guys (and/or girls) would like to join, shoot me a xbox message or in game message and i will get you in and we can get you "trained" in
    Leader of Pact Legion - PvP | Xbox One - NA | Haderus Campaign
    www.pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com
    GT: xTHExUNDEFINEDx
  • fighter93203
    Hey! I have a Muli Tier Guild that I know that you will love! it is a 4 Guild System where our primary guild is a Trading/Social/Crafting Guild, A PVP Sub-Guild, A PVE Sub-Guild, and A Thieving Guild. We are on the NA Server mostly Aldmeri Dominion.

Message me on live.... ill get you a invite...
    https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamerTag=HHG+Fighter

A bit about our guild....
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/198688/ad-houndhackers-global-jack-of-all-trades-guild#latest
    Xbox Ambassador / Enforcement United / Xbox Beta
    HoundHackers Global Guild Leader
  • Doughty0
    Doughty0
    Still looking, know there's gotta be an EP guild looking for good pvp players.
  • GideonxJura
    You just had two requests, pick one and move on
  • byCrux
    byCrux
    ✭✭
    You're from thorn blade? What's ur gt
    Xbox NA
  • Doughty0
    Doughty0
    yes i had two request, not for what i was looking for. troll somewhere else. Doughty009 is my GT, usually in there with my budy GQSmooth, were generally on late night