Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

XB1 Guilds

Rayna
Rayna
So, knowing that the game is still relatively new to console, accepting a blind invite to a 200+ people guild is a serious turn-off when it comes to guilds...

I made a character as soon as I could log in the day it was released, a Ebonheart Pact Imperial Templar, and I could really use a small, but player-friendly guild to do group quests with. Preferrably a trader so that we can trade mats for crafting, since I'm going hardcore blacksmithing for my class, and etc. I do have a mic... and I play whenever I can.

Also to mention, my mother plays with me as well (don't hate, she's seriously a hardcore gamer mommy, as I am her daughter and she got me into it) and she made an Aldmeri Dominion Khajiit Nightblade and was also looking for the same kind of deal..

XBox One, in case you don't see the title... Would like a small main guild to team up in, but a large one for trading.

Just post me here if you have a good recommendation, it would be extremely appreciated! <3

Thankies! Hope to see you in game~~

7wjmgt3w1qgq.png

*Edit
Edited by Rayna on June 11, 2015 7:44AM
I Like Cheese!
I Love Cheese!
  • SURxR3AL
    SURxR3AL
    ✭✭✭
    i just got mine started i only got 1 other and hes a friend of mine called Bane of Tamriel im looking for traders and group dungeon friends to play with
    NA Server (Xbox One)
    Magika Sorc - Zane Cloudreaver(EP)
    Magika Temp - Revan V'ile(EP)
    Stam DK - Kraven V'ile(AD)
    Stam NB- Relic V'alor(DC)
    Stam Sorc- Veric Septim(AD)
  • Sott19
    Sott19
    Soul Shriven
    Knights of Cyrodiil is recruiting at the moment we don't have that many people but we are open to anyone willing to join right now! We are going to be doing quest and will get into trading once we get an established amount of people. GT: EveryOttSpencer
  • SURxR3AL
    SURxR3AL
    ✭✭✭
    Sott19 wrote: »
    Knights of Cyrodiil is recruiting at the moment we don't have that many people but we are open to anyone willing to join right now! We are going to be doing quest and will get into trading once we get an established amount of people. GT: EveryOttSpencer

ill join we get 5 guilds to if its going to be for trading then thats cool GT:SURxR3AL
    NA Server (Xbox One)
    Magika Sorc - Zane Cloudreaver(EP)
    Magika Temp - Revan V'ile(EP)
    Stam DK - Kraven V'ile(AD)
    Stam NB- Relic V'alor(DC)
    Stam Sorc- Veric Septim(AD)
  • Rayna
    Rayna
    SURxR3AL wrote: »

ill join we get 5 guilds to if its going to be for trading then thats cool GT:SURxR3AL

I think the "5 guilds" thing is talking about the Fighter's Guild, Mage's Guild, Brotherhood, Thieves... etc. Not actual player guilds.
    I Like Cheese!
    I Love Cheese!
  • Darkxxxdrag0n
    Rayna wrote: »

I think the "5 guilds" thing is talking about the Fighter's Guild, Mage's Guild, Brotherhood, Thieves... etc. Not actual player guilds.

You can join 5 individual guilds not implimented in game, i have my main guild i created, a trading/selling guild, and 3 empty slots for 3 other guilds probably 1 more trading guild and 2 to do what ever i want.
  • Rayna
    Rayna

You can join 5 individual guilds not implimented in game, i have my main guild i created, a trading/selling guild, and 3 empty slots for 3 other guilds probably 1 more trading guild and 2 to do what ever i want.

Oooh.... Alright, then~ Ignore me. That's pretty cool, seems a little... crowded, but it sounds pretty cool. Thankies a bunch.
    I Like Cheese!
    I Love Cheese!
  • Darkxxxdrag0n
    So, knowing that the game is still relatively new to console, accepting a blind invite to a 200+ people guild is a serious turn-off when it comes to guilds...

I made a character as soon as I could log in the day it was released, a Ebonheart Pact Imperial Templar, and I could really use a small, but player-friendly guild to do group quests with. Preferrably a trader so that we can trade mats for crafting, since I'm going hardcore blacksmithing for my class, and etc. I do have a mic... and I play whenever I can.

Also to mention, my mother plays with me as well (don't hate, she's seriously a hardcore gamer mommy, as I am her daughter and she got me into it) and she made an Aldmeri Dominion Khajiit Nightblade and was also looking for the same kind of deal..

Just post me here if you have a good recommendation, it would be extremely appreciated! <3

7wjmgt3w1qgq.png

I need/want more players esp in Ebonheart. Im a kahjit nightblade who will be pvping alot once leveled of course, we have a friendly guild and i could always use more people! I want to become a large group! What console are you on? And if your on xbox one would you like an invite after maintenance is done?
  • Rayna
    Rayna

7wjmgt3w1qgq.png

I need/want more players esp in Ebonheart. Im a kahjit nightblade who will be pvping alot once leveled of course, we have a friendly guild and i could always use more people! I want to become a large group! What console are you on? And if your on xbox one would you like an invite after maintenance is done?

Maint. is over according to post, and I'm not sure yet. Still figuring out what I want to do, really don't want a large group. On Neverwinter, my guild doesn't exceed 50 people either, too crowded. I like the small-town feel.. However for a trading guild, I'm going to have to look into a larger scale.

Don't know if I'm going to be into PvP yet either.
    I Like Cheese!
    I Love Cheese!
  • Sott19
    Sott19
    Soul Shriven

Alright I'll shoot you a friend request
  • Rayna
    Rayna

You can shoot me a friend request and then message me the details of the guild, it might be easier...

GT: Rayna77 (usually appearing offline, so just wait for me to msg you after you send your msg)
    I Like Cheese!
    I Love Cheese!
  • Rayna
    Rayna
    BUMP

Quick question, when you join a guild, is it ACCOUNT or CHARACTER? ... Assuming you understand what I mean. xD
    I Like Cheese!
    I Love Cheese!
  • Sott19
    Sott19
    Soul Shriven
    BUMP

Quick question, when you join a guild, is it ACCOUNT or CHARACTER? ... Assuming you understand what I mean. xD

It's linked to your gamer tag so no matter what character you play as or alliance your still in the guild
  • Rayna
    Rayna
    BUMP

It's linked to your gamer tag so no matter what character you play as or alliance your still in the guild

Cool, thankies.
    I Like Cheese!
    I Love Cheese!
  • LordMcSwagger
    Hey there!

Black Lotus would be happy to offer you an invitation to our quaint group.

Swagger
    Guild Master: Black Lotus
    Lord McSwagger VR16: Templar Healer
    Anne Ihilation VR16: Mage Blade
    Declan Stachenshield VR4: Sorcer
    Isabelle Stonecaller VR3: Magicka Dragon Knight
  • Rayna
    Rayna
    Still looking for some groups.. I got a pretty decent trading guild now, just wish there was more blacksmithing mats to go 'round. Getting up there in the levels where I could really use some more stones and the next level ore..

Still playin' daily, I don't accept blind invites~ Too many of those flying around!
    I Like Cheese!
    I Love Cheese!
  • Hoorah-Rob
    Hoorah-Rob
    Soul Shriven
    I could really use a guild. Lil help/invites plz
    GT: Rob UFC Fan
    Thanks
  • Mkoenen09
    Mkoenen09
    Soul Shriven
    Still looking for some groups.. I got a pretty decent trading guild now, just wish there was more blacksmithing mats to go 'round. Getting up there in the levels where I could really use some more stones and the next level ore..

Still playin' daily, I don't accept blind invites~ Too many of those flying around!

If you're still looking for a small guild, we might be a good fit for you. Most of us are AD alliance but I along with a few others, have a secondary character in EP. We'd love to have both you and your mom. We are all a bit older 25+ and most of us are married so we are pretty chill. I'd love to have another girl (or two) besides myself in our lil group. Lmk if you're interested.

GT - SpicyKitten09