The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Collectible Achievement Guide (Spoiler Alert)

• ZoM_Head
    ZoM_Head
    ✭✭✭✭
    BlackEar wrote: »
    Finally, I completed my collectibles.

Thank you so much for settng this guide together and especially thanks to @Ourorboros for being active and helping out in this thread! :)

Happy hunting!

Did you get the Flesh Atronach one?
    mDKs still need a lot of love!
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZoM_Head wrote: »

Thank you so much for settng this guide together and especially thanks to @Ourorboros for being active and helping out in this thread! :)

Happy hunting!

He had to have gotten it, but before it stopped dropping. It stopped dropping in 1.6 best as I can tell.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • ZoM_Head
    ZoM_Head
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm Cats' Claw drops from Lions.

Got it today from Lions in Volenfell Silver Pledge today.

Nice to know, can farm Bangkorai for that!
    mDKs still need a lot of love!
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZoM_Head wrote: »

Happy hunting!

I was lucky enough to get that by a random run through Spindle before patch 1.6.
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
  • Ellorienne
    So can I confirm, if you are V14, and you still get drops from lvl 45 mobs, you can still get a trophy from them? (yes, just got ice wraith trophy in Coldharbour after only 34 kills - the 3 south of Tower of Lies respawn quite quickly)

Also, is the Flesh Atronach trophy still broken/not dropping?
    Edited by Ellorienne on July 23, 2015 8:38AM
  • remedios17
    remedios17
    ✭✭✭
    It is still broken iirc.

Can anyone confirm if world bosses drop their respective collectibles?
    Guildmaster of the Order of the Magna Ge - social guild EP EU with 200+ members from all levels, all over the world, forming a nice relaxed, friendly - and a bit crazy - community - check us out at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com or whisper me in game.
  • Dunkmeister
    Dunkmeister
    ✭✭✭
    Ellorienne wrote: »
    So can I confirm, if you are V14, and you still get drops from lvl 45 mobs, you can still get a trophy from them? (yes, just got ice wraith trophy in Coldharbour after only 34 kills - the 3 south of Tower of Lies respawn quite quickly)

Also, is the Flesh Atronach trophy still broken/not dropping?

Yes, I got quite a few of my collectibles from coldharbor while playing my v14.
    Dunkmeister - DK Firemage AD NA Server
    PVE Achievement Collector
  • Uzdo
    Uzdo
    ✭✭
    Oblivion Shard Gatherer:
    Blighted Iron Collar: The Everfull Flagon in Craglorn, Vanne Farm in Stromhaven
  • Oldbushie
    Oldbushie
    ✭✭✭
    I've been trying for weeks to get the Perfectly Balanced Gyro... why does it have such a ridiculously low drop rate?
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oldbushie wrote: »
    I've been trying for weeks to get the Perfectly Balanced Gyro... why does it have such a ridiculously low drop rate?

Such is the nature of RNG :s

dilbert-random_number.jpg
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Uzdo
    Uzdo
    ✭✭

I was lucky and got both collectibles from Dwemer Army in Darkshade Caverns for the first time.
  • Oldbushie
    Oldbushie
    ✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »

Such is the nature of RNG :s

dilbert-random_number.jpg

Too true. >_>
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    remedios17 wrote: »
    It is still broken iirc.

They do! Got my first ever Troll Skull from the World Boss in the Rift yesterday.

Oddly enough, the Dwemer Secrets one was the first one I completed. Yet it took me forever to get a Chattering Skull (while my friends were getting them all the time.)
    The Moot Councillor
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have another area to get the Prized Barb. In Rubble Butte dungeon in DC area, there are 3 scorpions. While farming spiders for their egg drop, I got 2 prized barbs in an hour or so. Of course there were no spider egg drops during that time :wink:
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Rondur_Sidriel
    I've been working on getting my trophies wrapped up before the next DLC. The first post in this thread has made this long, tedious task a little easier, so thanks for that. I thought it would be cool to show off what each collectible actually looks like, so I've been taking screenshots along the way:

Petrified Spider Egg:

WRRDmKJ.png

Luminous Blood Sac:

ULRwn3w.png

Polished Shell Shard:

GJfQTXA.png

Prized Barb:

oAjvzZ3.png

Multifaceted Eye:

gRpfRuz.png

Werewolf's Cameo:

EV2rX5u.png

Nose Shackle:

kgn2gJ1.png

I'll update this post as I get more trophies.
  • Uzdo
    Uzdo
    ✭✭
    Someone got Malformed Kagouti Tusk from Kagouti in recent times?
    I killed already 2100 Kagouti and no trophy ;/

55mMrLZ.png
    Edited by Uzdo on July 29, 2015 2:17PM
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got one a few months ago, after 1.6 was released. Take a break, do something else for a day. When you do back, your RNG will be refreshed and you'll get the drop. :#
    PC/NA/DC
  • scroyektum
    scroyektum
    Soul Shriven
    Cant seem to find more answers to this but what drops Razor-Edged Mandible and Multifaceted Eye? I see a few that are said do drop them but are there other mobs that do as well?
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    scroyektum wrote: »
    Cant seem to find more answers to this but what drops Razor-Edged Mandible and Multifaceted Eye? I see a few that are said do drop them but are there other mobs that do as well?
    Any of the beetle type creatures drop the mandible. There are some of them in every alliance, so this should be relatively easy to get. Only Nix-hounds drop the eye, and aside from EP zones, there is only one Craglorn location, discussed a few threads up, where there are nix-hounds.

Multifaceted Eye - Nix-Hound
    AD -
    DC -
    EP - *Heimlyn Keep (Stonefalls), Greymist Falls (Stonefalls)

Razor-Edged Mandible - Shalk
    AD -Thunderbugs, just about every AD zone
    DC -Assassin Beetles
    EP -*Senie (Stonefalls), Sulfer Pools (Stonefalls
    PC/NA/DC
  • Uzdo
    Uzdo
    ✭✭
    After 4000~ Kagouti finally I got trophy!
    My alt was close to over-level Kagouti
    I was worried that i will have to create another one
  • remedios17
    remedios17
    ✭✭✭
    AlnilamE wrote: »
    remedios17 wrote: »
    It is still broken iirc.

They do! Got my first ever Troll Skull from the World Boss in the Rift yesterday.

Ahh that's great news, thank you!
    Guildmaster of the Order of the Magna Ge - social guild EP EU with 200+ members from all levels, all over the world, forming a nice relaxed, friendly - and a bit crazy - community - check us out at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com or whisper me in game.
  • Uzdo
    Uzdo
    ✭✭
    I got all trophies in the game except Fleshy Symbiont.
    This guide helped me alot, thanks.

btw. Someone tried to get Fleshy Symbiont on PTS?
    I don't see anything about fix in patch notes.
  • The_Sadist
    The_Sadist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So an EP player here, been farming wraiths in Cyrodiil and DC for over 40 hours now (not in a row, but eh) and having dropped 8 chattering skulls I'm getting frustrated. This thing drops right?
    Edited by The_Sadist on August 2, 2015 11:42PM
    "Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event." ― Zurin Arctus, the Underking.
    Tragrim - How do I work this thing?
    Casually stalking the forums
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The_Sadist wrote: »
    So an EP player here, been farming wraiths in Cyrodiil and DC for over 40 hours now (not in a row, but eh) and having dropped 8 chattering skulls I'm getting frustrated. This thing drops right?

Check up the page a few posts. Someone got one recently. It seems the wraith collectible is one of the tougher ones to drop, but they do drop. GL.
    PC/NA/DC
  • Dunkmeister
    Dunkmeister
    ✭✭✭
    Uzdo wrote: »
    I got all trophies in the game except Fleshy Symbiont.
    This guide helped me alot, thanks.

btw. Someone tried to get Fleshy Symbiont on PTS?
    I don't see anything about fix in patch notes.

Yes, supposed to be fixed when the Imp City hits:
    - Fixed an issue where all Flesh Atronachs did not have their Fleshy Symbionts installed. Our mages have just gotten in a fresh shipment!
    Dunkmeister - DK Firemage AD NA Server
    PVE Achievement Collector
  • Oldbushie
    Oldbushie
    ✭✭✭
    Does being an Imperial affect the drop rate of trophies? I know it's mentioned in their description that they are "luckier", whatever that means.

Edit: I finally got the Gyro!!! Now to hunt mudcrabs.
    Edited by Oldbushie on August 6, 2015 5:34AM
  • Kronosphere
    Kronosphere
    ✭✭✭✭
    any place to farm shalk on a vet character from ep?
    ~House Indoril~
    Submit to the three, the spirits and thy lords.

• Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    any place to farm shalk on a vet character from ep?

Either of the Caldwell starter islands, silver or gold have shalk 'cousins' that drop the collectible. There are lots of thunderbugs and assassin beetles in AD and DC respectively.
    PC/NA/DC
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A good place to farm wraiths is in Eastmarch by Direfrost keep, 5 or 6 spawn in roughly a circle around there. I spent a couple of hours there an finally got the drop. However if you're an EP player, you need to get it before you out level the place.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • eNumbra
    eNumbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A good place to farm wraiths is in Eastmarch by Direfrost keep, 5 or 6 spawn in roughly a circle around there. I spent a couple of hours there an finally got the drop. However if you're an EP player, you need to get it before you out level the place.

In Vr9 Eastmarch now, Dire frost keep only has Ice Wraiths around it, did they drop a Wraith Shackel? or an Icebound Vertebrae?