The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Elmo's Trading Company - Cross Faction - Current Trader in Wayrest - 500/500 - Recruiting.

Gingerware
Gingerware
Soul Shriven
Hi Everyone,

I am the guild leader of Elmo's Trading Company, and I am looking to recruit more active members for the guild.

Our current guild trader is located in Wayrest, and we have held it for four of the past five weeks. Currently I am looking to provide a better opportunity for the guild members to generate better profits for themselves by expanding to a better trading spot. We do have a weekly member fee of 2k gold at this moment, but also have raffles for those who provide the membership fee. ETC is a community, and I only want the best opportunities for my members.

Please consider joining Elmo's Trading Company. You're free to leave your gamertag here if you would like an invite, or feel free to message me at my gamertag: Gingerware. You may also refer to our website, www.EsoElmo.com, and submit a form to me through the "Join us" tab. For anyone who is interested in an invite, I will be able to send one to you around 5:30 PM PST today, but I'll first message you asking if it is a good time to do so.

I am more than happy to answer any of your questions you may have.

Sincerely,

Shaun

Edited by Gingerware on July 31, 2015 4:11PM
Guild Leader of: Elmo's Trading Company for NA Xbox One
www.EsoElmo.com
  • Sadishist
    Sadishist
    ✭✭
    Looking to join,
    GT- Sadishist

Is it fine if I pay 8k for one month instead of 2k each week? And the inactive policy, as long as I pay the fee, does it matter how many items I have for sale?
    Edited by Sadishist on July 31, 2015 5:40PM
    Xbox One - NA
    Sadishe - VR10 DragonKnight - DC
  • Senneth
    Senneth
    ✭✭
    Very interested. Fee seems appropriate, do to always having a store up and running.

Gamertag=

o CARL SAGAN o
  • Gingerware
    Gingerware
    Soul Shriven
    Sadishist wrote: »
    Looking to join,
    GT- Sadishist

Is it fine if I pay 8k for one month instead of 2k each week? And the inactive policy, as long as I pay the fee, does it matter how many items I have for sale?

You may pay upfront if you like. However for this week please just pay the 2k and then for the next month you may pay upfront based on the weeks in the month.

As for Inactive policy - paying the fee illustrates you're at least active/supportive to a degree in the guild. Naturally I'd presume you'd be selling with the guild trader, or otherwise wouldn't see why you'd be paying for the fee other than utilizing the bank. But if I were to remove people, I'd begin with those who were both not paying the fee and not selling with the trader, and then continue upward if needed.

But truthfully, if you're paying the fee and selling items, then you have no cause for concern of being removed.
    www.EsoElmo.com
  • ouijacom
    ouijacom
    add me. ouija is my gametag.

ouija
    Veteran Rank 14 (Stamina Templar) (XBOX 1)
  • Sadishist
    Sadishist
    ✭✭
    Gingerware wrote: »
    Sadishist wrote: »
    Looking to join,
    GT- Sadishist

You may pay upfront if you like. However for this week please just pay the 2k and then for the next month you may pay upfront based on the weeks in the month.

Sounds good and I'll wait for an invite.
    Edited by Sadishist on July 31, 2015 10:12PM
    Xbox One - NA
    Sadishe - VR10 DragonKnight - DC
  • Gingerware
    Gingerware
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Sadishish,

I saw your uneddited comment, and finally am able to respond

Guild fees are due every Monday pm, PST, but I will be changing this to Sunday after this trader reset to avoid confusion. You can still pay upfront, but I was hesitant as, depending on the guild trader I anticipate obtaining, the fees may increase to hold the spot down the road.

We can approach that topic at a later time though
    Edited by Gingerware on July 31, 2015 11:55PM
    www.EsoElmo.com
  • Gingerware
    Gingerware
    Soul Shriven
    ouijacom wrote: »
    add me. ouija is my gametag.

ouija

I'll be contacting you shortly to see if now is a good time to invite you to the guild :)
    www.EsoElmo.com
  • Gingerware
    Gingerware
    Soul Shriven
    Senneth wrote: »
    Very interested. Fee seems appropriate, do to always having a store up and running.

Gamertag=

o CARL SAGAN o

I'll be contacting you shortly to see if now is a good time to invite you to the guild :)
    www.EsoElmo.com
  • abyssmu
    abyssmu
    Hi! I'd love an invite! :)

GTag = A Rob94
  • arkhamvirus205
    arkhamvirus205
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested gt: Arkham virus205
  • Gingerware
    Gingerware
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Abyssmu and Arkhamvirus205, I'll happily send you an invite in the morning, along with anyone else seeking to join the guild.
    www.EsoElmo.com
  • arkhamvirus205
    arkhamvirus205
    Soul Shriven
    Gt Arkham virus205
  • Gingerware
    Gingerware
    Soul Shriven
    Always accepting more members! Just leave me a gamertag, or go to www.EsoElmo.com and drop me a message!
    www.EsoElmo.com