Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need a real guild!

ciri1993
ciri1993
Soul Shriven
Hello,
I'm looking for a real guild, that could help me to have fun.
Actually I can't find a guild that are together with their members, I want to be in group with guild members doing dungeons to get max veteran lvl and going in pvp for a real objective. Because actually pvp is like mega zergs and zero objectives, only if we get some decent group we will sucess in pvp!
so my objective is to get some guild that invite me to play in group!
I'm High Elf Sorcerer- veteran rank 1,
I'm also a Vampire.
I have tons of time to play unfortunally so I use it to play!
be free to invite me to your guild or to email me for more informations by using my ID : Ciri1993

best regards
  • Tolthe
    Tolthe
    I would love to level with you sometime im vet 3 and the ga,e can get a bit lonely add me to PSN - Sensei206
  • JudgeGigolo
    Grumpy Old Gamers [GoG] are a community of mature and like minded gamers of ages 25 and above.

The first thing to note about us is that we are not a clan. We are a community. We have several hundred members playing a variety of games (mostly on PS4 and PC).

We currently have over 100 members actively on Elder Scrolls Online and there's a core group of about 30 who are almost always in-game and on guild-chat.

We are primarily a social guild, who group for a variety of challenges (AvA, dungeoning, questing, fooling around, etc.). Although there are a few amongst us who are a fair bit more competitive.

We are in the Aldmeri Dominion and our members have a variety of levels up to Vet 12, so there'll always be someone at your level available to join you (as long as you have an AD character).

We have fully levelled crafters in all disciplines and a healthy stockpile of resources. So if you need gear, we should be able to help you.

We now also have several vampires and werewolves within our ranks (obviously, established guildies are first in line for bites).

If that sounds like your kind of guild, visit us at... http://www.grumpyoldgamers.co.uk

(p.s. Our clan it's active in a number of other games, on PS4, Xbox One & PC. So you may want to pay us a visit anyway.)
  • MADCIBERKITER
    If doing dungeons, clearing maps off and ranking up and having fun, maybe we are the guild for you. I am a vet level 4, werewolf Dragonknigh. My game partners are all mature 20's, 30's, 40's and even 50's in !y case.
    Group playing is the key to success in this game so if you are looking to group up feel free to add me to your list of friend on PSN.
    MADCIBERKITER
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Hi mate,

I'm the founder of a highly-active PVP guild of about 35-40 players called the NIGHT WATCH.
    We recruit Ebonheart Pact players aged 18+

This the link to our recruitment thread
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/178606/night-watch-recruiting-ebonheart-pact-players#latest

If your interested, please send me a quick voice message
    PSN: GHOSTxFROSTY