Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF Guild/Faction

WyldfireWyrm
WyldfireWyrm
✭✭✭
I'm looking for a guild to join that is focused on end game. I'm still early level with my characters that are in the Altmeri Dominion, but can switch since I'm early in the game. I will be primarily PVE focused at end game.

Any opinions on what is the best PVE end game? PVP endgame?
  • WyldfireWyrm
    WyldfireWyrm
    ✭✭✭
    Also, any thoughts on the best overall faction for story, PVE, PVP, and other content?
    Edited by WyldfireWyrm on June 12, 2015 1:55PM
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm assuming console here...
    There is as Guild Recruitment section where you'd probably have better luck posting.
    I'm afraid I dont know how the pvp numbers are on console, but as far as scenery/story I'm AD all the way. EP seems to be very popular as well on PC.

Sorry to not be more help but I didn't want you to just sit there with no responses :)
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • ZOS_ArtG
    Hello WyldfireWyrm,

You did not make it clear whether you were looking for a guild within either console versions or PC so currently I am unsure what exactly you are needing. If you feel I make this move in error, feel free to send me a private message clearing up any confusion that we may have but I am having to assume you are looking for an XBOX One guild. We will now be moving this thread over to the XBOX One NA subsection in hopes that this will help you find a guild much quicker.
    Edited by ZOS_ArtG on June 12, 2015 3:47PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    JOin us if you want to focus on endgame when we get there! nothing but a small group of eso veterans if you want to check us out!

XB1 only, and we are also EP side.

gt: P man rockzilla
    Guildmaster - Order of Stendarr [XB1] - Apply today!

Brought to you by Fishy Joe's....Ride the walrus!

• WyldfireWyrm
    WyldfireWyrm
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_ArtG wrote: »
    Hello WyldfireWyrm,

You did not make it clear whether you were looking for a guild within either console versions or PC so currently I am unsure what exactly you are needing. If you feel I make this move in error, feel free to send me a private message clearing up any confusion that we may have but I am having to assume you are looking for an XBOX One guild. We will now be moving this thread over to the XBOX One NA subsection in hopes that this will help you find a guild much quicker.

Actually, this is perfect. Somehow I have never seen the guild recruitment section. Thank you got pointing it out to me.

Sorry if my post was unclear in my previous posts. Let me start over. LOL

I am a previous AD PC player who has decided to start fresh. So I made a few characters in AD and am suffering from a hind sight situation. When I transferred from the PC version, the guild I was with didn't switch over, so now I'm kind of floating without a faction.

So now I'm thinking about end game (even though I'm early level) and the other factions in terms of PVE content primarily. I will do a bit of PVP, but I'm not hardcore into it. I played all factions through the starting zones back during PC launch. EP was my least favorite from a cultural standpoint with the races' blatant hatred for one another, though I love the looks of the Argonians and Dunmer. AD was my favorite with story of the fight against the racist, elitist Altmer. DC was the middle ground with a decent story, but none of the races I like (I don't really like the human races or orcs).

Is it worth the resource struggle to have one character in each faction between all the crafting, gold and gear collection?

So I'm looking for best of these categories:
    - PVE story (really I want to know if EP and DC stories get any better)
    - end game PVE guilds
    - PVP
  • austinreno
    http://pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com/index.php?gid=486026

like us on facebook also -> "Pact Legion"

Pact Legion is looking for members. Founded on July 26, 2015. Looking to swell the ranks with members and eventually help lead the Ebonheart Pact to victory in the PvP campaign: Haderus. already got a PvP guild to join in an alliance with.

we will be dabbing in PvP, dungeons, quests, trials, everything.

if you would like an invite, message the guildmaster (myself), "DrTouchYouRight"

**i just created the guild. working on recruiting members. guild tax will be implimented once we have numbers to aquire a guild trader and keep one consistently**

upon joining you will have to attend a very brief/short "training" session. just to fill you in on guild details (on the website and facebook page) and also how we run in pvp.
    Leader of Pact Legion - PvP | Xbox One - NA | Haderus Campaign
    www.pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com
    GT: xTHExUNDEFINEDx
  • LordLunesta
    Looking to invest money and get a return?

There are lots of great guilds posted on the forums. You can find a guild to your liking pretty easily. Most are run by great people who manage the guild well. I don't run a PVE, PVP or endgame guild. There are other great guilds for that. In ESO, it is very easy to make gold. There are other great guilds with guild traders but most guilds only have guild stores. I want to take our investors to the next level. This is about making the most amount of gold you can. Investing in a company that has a vision and action plan to be successful. I enjoy the game but I want to build wealth. You need to invest money to make money. Let's get to it. 5k donation to join then a month to month fee. You can make 5k in 30 minutes stealing/laundering alone. Members who join and donate before midnight est on 7/31 will be eligible for 1 of 3 gift cards provided. Winners to be drawn on 8/1.

Guild: Lords of Anarchy (my gamertag is Lord Lunesta)
    NA Server
    Ebonheart Pact (doesn't matter what faction though)
    Guild that uses all donations for bids on traders
    Be part of a group that is focused on making the most amount of money possible

PM me on here or message me on live