Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Two Ebonheart Players Looking for a Guild

FLASH_Number9
FLASH_Number9
Soul Shriven
Both in mid to late twenties. East coast and central time zones. Looking for an adult guild (not afraid of a little foul language). We're interested in running dungeons and would like to have guild merchants and trading. We're casual players for the most part. We have full time jobs, but we do play just about every night (except on travel). Please let me know what's out there.
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    Fairy tail guild would love to have you. My GT is Daishin15 and i look forward to hearing from you. My guild jumping 24/7 some of just refuse to sleep lol
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • Dyonisus
    Dyonisus
    Order of the Dragons is also recruiting. Most of our members are in the same age group and time zone, we have 60+ members and we do everything possible. Dungeons, trading, pvp, ect. We're currently working on purchasing a trader so we can sell our loot or crafted goods. If you want to know anything else just message me, Dyonisus.
  • DueceDropper22
    Faceless Men of Tamriel would love to have you! We are all 21+ years old, play a dang good bit and we have 20+ members and are growing daily. Feel free to pm me here or on xbox live. Na Servers. My GT is the same as my name here
  • austinreno
    http://pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com/index.php?gid=486026

like us on facebook also -> "Pact Legion"

Pact Legion is looking for members. Founded on July 26, 2015. Looking to swell the ranks with members and eventually help lead the Ebonheart Pact to victory in the PvP campaign: Haderus. already got a PvP guild to join in an alliance with.

we will be dabbing in PvP, dungeons, quests, trials, everything.

if you would like an invite, message the guildmaster (myself), "DrTouchYouRight"

**i just created the guild. working on recruiting members. guild tax will be implimented once we have numbers to aquire a guild trader and keep one consistently**
    Leader of Pact Legion - PvP | Xbox One - NA | Haderus Campaign
    www.pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com
    GT: xTHExUNDEFINEDx