The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Show your character!

• Ley
    Ley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Templar in his pvp attire.241uf8wye9zl.jpg
    Leylith - MagSorc | Leyloth - StamPlar | Leynerd - MagPlar | Leylit - StamBlade | Ley Eviticus - StamDK | Leydor - MagDen | Leylum - StamSorc | Leylux - MagBlade
    Options
  • Steinschlag
    Steinschlag
    ✭✭✭
    She's beautiful @WhitThur!
    WhitThur wrote: »
    Evia is a Nightblade Tank/rDPS for the Aldmeri Dominion.

6uq8p5wsq1pr.jpg

8b13ba034c26e04177f127cf779a8a.jpg

One of the best character ive ever seen. Realgood :)
    Bodeus wrote: »
    Gibt bestimmt einige die tanken mit Froststab besser als so mancher Lappen mit Schwert/Schild.
    --NORACTIS--
    --FANATIC HUNTERS--
    Options
  • Preytor
    Preytor
    Soul Shriven
    Vigarr wrote: »
    @Preytor
    I like her and I'm not a fan of vamps. ;)
    Options
  • lonewolf26
    lonewolf26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My main character Ronno who is busy cooking up some thing tasty.

2CJtvGo.png
    Options
  • Aupurn
    Aupurn
    Pre-vampire days for my sorceress
    ai8dxkjo36qd.png

r5h7zkwm28aw.png

m3h7qf1yko58.png
    Edited by Aupurn on July 5, 2015 8:21PM
    Options
  • Aupurn
    Aupurn
    Aupurn wrote: »
    Lately I've been messing around with creating hybrids. These are a few attempts at a Nord + Redguard combo, using Imperial. The two on the right are nearly identical and look more Redguard, I think, with the one on the left looking more Nord (due to the hair?).
    02ed2bc2574471288a5a72e4bfd8b5.jpg
    @annhalaub17_ESO
    I really love the top right, she's striking.
    Options
  • Aupurn
    Aupurn
    Adding to the Angry Dunmer Elf montage. Neat seeing the more cheerful variety.

0a1377f4661f8e46b1e5553db4a5c8.png

My Dark Elf, Dahlia Qurso, a Nighblade of the Ebonheart Pact.

5pghhjq403r0.png

4f188273138d7a19f45806ff351982.png
    Edited by Aupurn on July 5, 2015 8:15PM
    Options
  • Rioghnan
    Rioghnan
    ✭✭✭
    Here is mine. I'm playing from Ps4. His name is Rioghnan. It means Little King in Irish Gaelic... I have been a TES fan since Morrowind but I just started playing ESO. Hence the horrible armor. :neutral:
    Edited by Rioghnan on July 5, 2015 8:43PM
    You die first!
    Options
  • Majzkatten
    Majzkatten
    ✭✭✭
    Omgosh @annhalaub17_ESO impressive! And @Vlor I think my sorc girl haz a crush on him <3
    @Vigarr but she is a beauty!

Lovely to see all creations here! :):)
    Edited by Majzkatten on July 6, 2015 2:13PM
    Options
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    thanks^
    Holy characters Batman! @annhalaub17_ESO
    I thought I was hooked on character creation but your posts have made me feel like I'm not alone in the addiction so thanks for sharing. :)

My new Argonian who looks like he fits better in Doom then ESO
    o5Yuery.png

Edited by waterfairy on July 7, 2015 12:49AM
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Been trying to do a decent Maormer - using a dunmer template.

After a bunch o tries, here is what I'm working with: Tempest Kinslayer

j5cbWXu.png
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options
  • MamaDruid
    MamaDruid
    ✭✭✭
    That’s a good look @Ley! Really nice.

@Vigarr – other than feeling like I’ll never see “end game,” it’s a fun addiction. I’m happy to know I’m in good company. Your new Argonian looks like he arose from the depths...

And @newtinmpls! I’ve wanted to play a Maormer since encountering them on Khenarthi’s Roost. Mind if I copy you? Using a Dunmer is brilliant and fits perfectly with my current hybrid addiction.
    Most people go through life dreading they'll have a traumatic experience. Freaks were born with their trauma. They've already passed their test in life. They're aristocrats.
    ― Diane Arbus
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @annhalaub17_ESO I must admit that it wasn't my idea, and I'm sorry to say I'm not sure who mentioned it here ... somewhere.

Go for it!
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options
  • Tiuku
    Tiuku
    Soul Shriven
    Here is my Tacca, vampire dragonknight
    7a6dxebnrjad.jpg

and Reeta, werewolf nightblade
    sni558oflckc.jpg
    Edited by Tiuku on July 11, 2015 5:45PM
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Tiuku your images aren't showing.

I tend to recommend Imgur 'cause it works well for me.

Options
  • Tiuku
    Tiuku
    Soul Shriven
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    @Tiuku your images aren't showing.

I tend to recommend Imgur 'cause it works well for me.

Yeah, i noticed :D im new here so don't know exactly how this works xD
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    First, open up an account at imgur.com, then upload some of your screeshots (in a perfect world ones you have cropped and so on).

Then when you look at the pic, to the right there will be a group of links; copy the one that says BBcode (message boards & forums)

Then paste it here:

Some friends met for dueling in Cyrodiil last night:

gyeHQ6U.png

Here is the prettied-up group photo after we patched ourselves up:

2bybAes.png
    Options
  • MamaDruid
    MamaDruid
    ✭✭✭
    Your vampire looks fierce @Tiuku! @newtinmpls - do you have a pic of your goblin? :)
    Most people go through life dreading they'll have a traumatic experience. Freaks were born with their trauma. They've already passed their test in life. They're aristocrats.
    ― Diane Arbus
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do have a shot of Broken Branch the first time she sees the Nibenay Valley Dolmen (which I have a whole backstory for), but I haven't uploaded it to Imgur yet.

Here are a few:

Broken Branch meeting "Sees-All-Colors"

LuuTg7f.png?1

Here she is next to Akiro Caemaire, her commanding officer in the Order of the Dragon

XXOkJ3M.png
    Options
  • Atlaz
    Atlaz
    ✭✭

2mnkew4.jpg

Edited by Atlaz on July 12, 2015 3:50PM
    "Bretons are renowned and talented craftsmen, shrewd merchants, gallant cavaliers, and inventive wizards. They can also be proud and quarrelsome."
    Options
  • Majzkatten
    Majzkatten
    ✭✭✭
    @Atlaz that was a cute looking Dunmer! Not easy to get them to look so "friendly" :}
    Options
  • Majzkatten
    Majzkatten
    ✭✭✭
    FDsAiL4.jpg?1
    My teen son love Elderscrolls and has played since Beta. But had a long break since launch. When he restarted in april 2014 he leveled as Nord up to lvl 7 then quit (we both did).

He joined again about 2 weeks ago and leveled his old Nord to 19 and had fun in Cyrodiil (ay before lvl 50 at least :} so he decided to buy the game himself (he had a char on my account last year). Tho imma high elf so if he wanted to play with me now and then he had to join Aldmeri...

But he wanted to keep the looks of his old Nord char. So he tried to create a "Nord High Elf" :hushed: The first pic (above) is his old Nord and this is his new High Elf. Did he succeed? ^^
    IFT3YOu.jpg?1
    Options
  • Atlaz
    Atlaz
    ✭✭
    Majzkatten wrote: »
    @Atlaz that was a cute looking Dunmer! Not easy to get them to look so "friendly" :}

Dunmers are actually naturally more skinny looking. Wasn't difficult at all.
    Edited by Atlaz on July 13, 2015 12:13PM
    "Bretons are renowned and talented craftsmen, shrewd merchants, gallant cavaliers, and inventive wizards. They can also be proud and quarrelsome."
    Options
  • Rioghnan
    Rioghnan
    ✭✭✭
    Better pictures of Rioghnan (although still not so great. . . since I took them with my phone!)

6iiFYfE.jpg

And from a crappier TV:
    pSD32ex.jpg
    Edited by Rioghnan on July 18, 2015 11:08PM
    You die first!
    Options
  • DeltaFlame94
    Marley, Ebonheart Dragonknight
    Options
  • MamaDruid
    MamaDruid
    ✭✭✭
    Well done @newtinmpls! I would say he did succeed @Majzkatten. They look like they could be twins.
    ― Diane Arbus
    Options
  • Sighlynce
    Sighlynce
    ✭✭✭
    This is my Night Blade Sighlynce and my Templar Rhylie

[img][/img]8Uglf7f.jpg?1
    [img][/img]YVFSKgU.jpg?1
    "What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax
    Options
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @letohatcheeub17_ESO
    What is that she's wearing the 2nd pic?
    Options
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @annah2001ub17_ESO
    I don't know how I missed some of your pics but I think they're great looking characters, that Bosmer/Orsimer is nice and I love the Redguard...please share more, you know you have more creations. ;)
    y7h44pwjwjet.jpg
    Shame about the jewel but the hood is a good look for her.
    Options
  • Sighlynce
    Sighlynce
    ✭✭✭
    Vigarr wrote: »
    @letohatcheeub17_ESO
    What is that she's wearing the 2nd pic?

Rhylie is wearing the Bosmer light armor set
    "What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax
    Options