Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[XB1][NA][Daggerfall Covenent] Family Friendly

EquinoxBlack
EquinoxBlack
✭✭
Family Friendly is a new guild on XB1 - NA in the Daggerfall Covenant faction.

Lets face it. Anyone who has played an MMO has had at least moderate success from time to time using the group finder. Not ESO however. 50% of the time you never find a group... and the other 45% of the time when you do they are off running around somewhere else and never even come to the instance... and that 5% of the time you actually get a full group into the instance... you get disconnected...

An active, social guild is the best remedy.

I DO NOT have any grandiose plans, I simply want to make it easier for some of us to find people to work with, level with, and succeed with in a friendly and respectful environment.

I am looking for mature adult players and their families who are interested in becoming a part of this guild. We will cater to casual and moderate gamers who want to experience more of the content they normally wouldn't be able to by themselves, but at the same time are not subjected to the attitude and time schedules required from a hard-core raiding guild.

I am a thirty-something husband and father of one so I understand that sometimes things don't always work out... whether it is wife aggro (or husband aggro... I hear that is a thing too...), or the kid just puked on the dinning room table... I know that life happens.

If interested, please leave a response here with your GT, or message me on Xbox Live. I live on the east coast, and I am usually active most evenings (When the megaserver says I am allowed to be of course...).

Thank You, and Happy Gaming!

Edited by EquinoxBlack on June 14, 2015 11:06PM
Equinox Black
Family Friendly - Guild Leader

NA Megaserver - Daggerfall Covenant
Xbox Live - Equinox Black
Good news, everyone! I think I perfected a plague that will destroy all life on Azeroth!
  • pbrslammer
    I'm in the same boat. Looking for players to play with.
    GT: pbrslammer

I also usually play on the evenings. I don't have as much time as I would like which is why I like your idea of creating something where you can find good people to play with anytime.
  • EquinoxBlack
    EquinoxBlack
    ✭✭
    Just as an Update. I'm available to send out invites between 12 and 1 Eastern Time, and in the evenings.

If I am playing in the evening, I won't be checking the forums so just send me a message over Xbox Live for an invite.
    Equinox Black

Good news, everyone! I think I perfected a plague that will destroy all life on Azeroth!
  • TheBeastFromTheEast
    TheBeastFromTheEast
    Soul Shriven
    pls could i have an inv. i need some people to play with. GT- Veteranb0mb786
  • EquinoxBlack
    EquinoxBlack
    ✭✭
    @pbrslammer , @TheBeastFromTheEast Invites sent. Check your notifications and let me know if you got them or not. I've also added you on Xbox Live.

Edited by EquinoxBlack on June 16, 2015 12:23PM
    Equinox Black

• pbrslammer
    @pbrslammer , @TheBeastFromTheEast Invites sent. Check your notifications and let me know if you got them or not. I've also added you on Xbox Live.

I tried viewing your gamertag and it wouldn't load. Send a new invite and I will accept.
  • EquinoxBlack
    EquinoxBlack
    ✭✭
    Not a problem... I'll send it again over lunch...

You should be able to find me over xbox live at Equinox Black.
    Equinox Black

• EquinoxBlack
    EquinoxBlack
    ✭✭
    Still looking for more players. I will not be available over lunch today, but will be online around 6pm ET.

Send me a message here or Xbox Live for an invite.

If you were exelpecting an invite and have not received it yet, check your ESO Notifications or let me know and I'll send out a new one.
    Equinox Black

• SoulImage
    SoulImage
    Soul Shriven
    You got me at "Family," though that seems like a Vin-Diesel-Dominic-Toretto pun.

Just looking for a casual time in Tamriel.

BTW i'm on the West Coast

GT: R1ZENTyDE
  • EquinoxBlack
    EquinoxBlack
    ✭✭
    Awesome!

Ill send you an invite this evening. I usually stay up pretty late to play, even on week days.

Equinox Black

• FatherDark
    FatherDark
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there,

30s family guy and professional here as well. I have been looking for a guild to explore more of the content with, run some quests together, and get a little guidance from. The only thing that I've found so far is groups full of teenagers acting silly, trolls, or people that just run around and bunny hop everywhere.

Traditionally I love the stealth characters but I'm open to playing anything. Right now I think I have four characters that I am playing around with still trying to find my niche. I am having fun with a sorc but I'm considering trying out a healer and archer build.

I generally play from about 10est - midnight (after the family is in bed). If you are still looking for players and it sounds like I would make a good fit, shoot me over a message in game.

XBox1: FatherDark
    GamerTag: FatherDark
    {X1}{NA}
  • dblurxd_ESO
    Invite me please, my gamertag is dBluRxD!
  • EquinoxBlack
    EquinoxBlack
    ✭✭
    I should be on line around 830 ill send out some invites unless anyone else in the guild gets you first.
    Equinox Black

• EquinoxBlack
    EquinoxBlack
    ✭✭
    @dblurxd_ESO and @FatherDark invites sent. Check your notifications and let me know if i need to resend.
    Equinox Black

• EquinoxBlack
    EquinoxBlack
    ✭✭
    Family Friendly is now at 10 members! Thanks to everyone who has shown interest and support in this guild!
    Equinox Black

• FatherDark
    FatherDark
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the invite and you have a neat idea. On paper it sounds great, in practice it has to be enforced. Allowing anyone in without filtering people will surely remove the "Family Friendly" aspect. As soon as I joined the chat 80% of the first five minutes of chat was loud cursing. Someone was using the "f-word" with abandon, as if they just discovered it along with the joys of whiskey. Now, I don't mind an occasional cuss word and I am guilty of it myself, perhaps too often. I am far from a "prude" - I'm actually quite the opposite.

Using "Family Friendly" as the name is certainly misleading.
    GamerTag: FatherDark
    {X1}{NA}
  • EquinoxBlack
    EquinoxBlack
    ✭✭
    Thanks for joining, and thanks for the input, I totally agree, I will address it.

Now that we are at this level, I will be putting more effort in for filtering applicants and people who want to join.
    Edited by EquinoxBlack on June 18, 2015 1:57PM
    Equinox Black

• EquinoxBlack
    EquinoxBlack
    ✭✭
    Family Friendly is still looking for new mature members to help facilitate our growth!

Feel free to message me here or on Xbox Live if interested.
    Equinox Black

• Drkmgk07
    Drkmgk07
    Soul Shriven
    Family Friendly sounds like a perfect home. I am also a mature player residing on the West Coast. My play times can vary on the weekends but on weekdays I fall into evenings to early morning PST. New to ESO, open to Craft, PvP, Questing, and Helping others. Would like to know more.
    GameTag: DrkMgk07
    Edited by Drkmgk07 on July 16, 2015 5:21AM
  • EquinoxBlack
    EquinoxBlack
    ✭✭
    @Drkmgk07 Thanks for your interest. We are still small, currently at 19 players... we have people at all levels from starter areas all the way up to VR1. Most of our players are DC, but there are a couple who do play AD characters from time to time.

Also feel free to check out our other recruitment thread... (this one had gone cold so I had wanted to create a new one with some updated information @ Family Friendly Recruitment. This new post also contains a link to a gamerlaunch site that I created just for fun with additional information including a code of conduct I whipped together.

Soonest I'll be available to send an invite is probably going to be noon et (9 am pt).

Equinox Black