Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[AD] Malicious Intentions, Blackops group - RECRUITING.

• Dimble
    Dimble
    I am interested. I am currently deployed though, I won't be able to play full time until August. I have vast MMO experience and have been part of some of the top guilds in the world. I will hit someone up in-game as soon as I am able.
  • Deadskinmask
    More military in the guild, wicked! We already have a few U.S military and a few British :smile: Its fine my friend, as long as we know prior, we wont kick :smile: Drop me your GT when you got time :blush:
    GT: DeadSkiniviask
    Oppressive Ideology AD
    www.Xboxclips.com/DeadSkiniviask
  • Deadskinmask
    Got ya :smile: Online and accepting members again :smiley:
    GT: DeadSkiniviask
    Oppressive Ideology AD
    www.Xboxclips.com/DeadSkiniviask
  • HannibalLecterMD
    Almost half of the guild has reached Veteren status!

Excellent work, MI!
    GT: DrAleksander
  • HannibalLecterMD
    Online and accepting new recruits!
    Send me a message and I'll shoot out an invite!
  • EskimoBrother
    EskimoBrother
    ✭✭✭
    Gt: blue waffles fc

Im on hestra at the moment. Former pc player, was in one of the top pvp guilds before everyone quit. Would be cool to get a group of solid players to work with.

-Clayton Bigsby
    -EskimoBrother

YogurtSlingerFC

• o_Skellington_o
    I wouldn't mind joining. i've started a guild myself and it's just getting started (only 10 members so far) but it would be a good idea to get in a guild like yours that has people with interests similar to mine. Check out the recruitment post for The Wretched Legion to see what i'm doing. All of the members of my guild are still working on their mains so it would be cool to have sort of a "big brother" of a guild to draw on your experience. I would absolutely be interested in the idea of my little guild joining up with a larger, more experienced guild to do some pvp. I'm not looking to poach members of course, just have an alliance with a like minded guild. You can message me on xbox "o Skellington o" (no quotations of course)
  • HannibalLecterMD
    Gt: blue waffles fc

Im on hestra at the moment. Former pc player, was in one of the top pvp guilds before everyone quit. Would be cool to get a group of solid players to work with.

Hey Eskimo,

Thanks for showing interest in our guild! Unfortunately, my first attempt to invite you was unsuccessful due to the current amount of guilds you're in. If you're still looking to join, simply shoot me a message after leaving a guild.

Thanks!
    I wouldn't mind joining. i've started a guild myself and it's just getting started (only 10 members so far) but it would be a good idea to get in a guild like yours that has people with interests similar to mine. Check out the recruitment post for The Wretched Legion to see what i'm doing. All of the members of my guild are still working on their mains so it would be cool to have sort of a "big brother" of a guild to draw on your experience. I would absolutely be interested in the idea of my little guild joining up with a larger, more experienced guild to do some pvp. I'm not looking to poach members of course, just have an alliance with a like minded guild. You can message me on xbox "o Skellington o" (no quotations of course)

Hey there Skellington,

As far as accepting any alliances are concerned, I cannot make such decisions by myself. You'll have to wait for our leader to log on. I will, however, still send out an invite to join our guild.

Cheers!
  • o_Skellington_o
    thats cool. for now i'm perfectly happy to just be a member of a guild that has the same interests as me and that i can learn from.
  • GoofyWhiteKiid
    GT: GoofyWhiteKiid

I'm a VR 2 NB Vampire with a particular set of skills, and looking for a core group to create havoc in PvP.
  • KingOfYouAll
    My GT is Daeedar
    Bit lost on the terms u using but im sure someone can fill me in.