Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[AD] Malicious Intentions, Blackops group - RECRUITING.

Deadskinmask
Malicious intentions are a covert opperations cyrodiil guild looking to recruit new players on AD of all levels to create group synergy for later game content and AvAvA.

We have a small base of highly skilled and experienced mmo players working together in a common goal. We are all mature players with a relaxed outlook on life with guild meets every weekend for late night AvAvA, Farming and dungeons. Some of us played pc from early release but life commitments caused us to step back. Now, with the release on XB we are now looking to form a solid core group of players for organised pvp and cyrodiil roaming.

We aim to push deep into enemy lines to disrupt easy movement and also look to form alliances with other AD guilds and mutual respect with other guilds on different alliances for pre arranged 10v10/20v20 1 death wars.

Our only requirements is that your 18+, Have a mic and the confidence to use it. New players are welcome though those who are inactive for a week will be culled to keep our roster as active as possible.

Anyone interested in joining now and working towards end game pvp and dungeons please post your gamertag here or message myself (TooHigh2Sho0t) or one of my officers ( PURTURBD MONKEY or ZombiePanda53).

Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you soon :smile:
Edited by Deadskinmask on June 22, 2015 2:20PM
GT: DeadSkiniviask
Oppressive Ideology AD
www.Xboxclips.com/DeadSkiniviask
  • Deadskinmask
    <3
    Oppressive Ideology AD
  • PurifedBladez
    PurifedBladez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm interested.

GT - TICKLSHTS
  • Deadskinmask
    Just got on, Will be on during the working day, Hit me up for invites! :cookie:
    Oppressive Ideology AD
  • Deadskinmask
    We are in pocession of ALL the motif's with one of our council members crafting all skills up so we can provide loyal members with FULL SETS of epic gear as a gift to start your veteren era. We are still farming and as a guild effort are filling our guild bank with items so Aleks can reconstruct for crafting xp. We will also have vampire and werewolf alt's soley for changing our members.

As we improve and progress we will be hosting events within our guild and also seperate ones for our allies to enter.

We have a website coming soon, Check out the progress! Its being designed to look like and function like the xbox dash. APIs are being made and the site will go live early July. We will also be running a 512 slot TS server which our allies will get access to.

What cha think?
    betadashboard.png
    Edited by Deadskinmask on June 17, 2015 11:55AM
    Oppressive Ideology AD
  • cuna04
    cuna04
    Soul Shriven
    Looking to join , gt own yo az
  • Deadskinmask
    I can invite you now but im supposed to be working so i wont be that active for another few hours :smile:
    Oppressive Ideology AD
  • RogueWolf
    RogueWolf
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested. Gt RogueWolffe. Started at xbox launch and have a 27 dw sorcerer that I'm levelling right now.
  • Deadskinmask
    Cheers Aleks :wink:

Will invite you now!
    Oppressive Ideology AD
  • Deadskinmask
    Quick update, We are allied with a trading guild and a zerg running guild which we encourage our members to join to open up more types of gameplay with other players.

Current allies:

The Great House Of Tamriel (Trade/PvE) Want to join for pve and trade? contact GT: Kluco
    Leaders of Aldmeri Do (Zerg PvP) Wamnt to run with a professionally led zerg? contact GT: lXl HEAD lXl

We do ask for those in cyrodiil to wear our guild tabard at all times.
    Edited by Deadskinmask on June 18, 2015 8:49AM
    Oppressive Ideology AD
  • Deadskinmask
    Online and accepting members.
    Oppressive Ideology AD
  • dblurxd_ESO
    Invite me please, my gamertag is dBluRxD!
  • Deadskinmask
    Instead of a boring bump... Going to give you a bit of our plans for the future.

If you join MI, You go on unproven until one of our Anarchist's has seen you in cyrodiil and how well you fight with the team. If noticed, you go onto the Proven rank. We are expecting new to the gamers and new to mmorpg players which makes this a casually managed guild. We know people are in multiple guilds, That's fine we have a Reservist rank for such players. We will run weekend pvp runs, but if 3 are missed in a row, you get kicked. People we notice doing good in battle, those who donate to our crafters and those proven in battle will be promoted to the Prospect rank. Once we establish a strong core group we will then see if anyone can come good on their prospect estimations and progress into our inner circle.

Will post more soon.
    Oppressive Ideology AD
  • Deadskinmask
    Please do not apply if you think this is going to jump right into the blackops missions. We are building up to it. We're currently leveling.
    Oppressive Ideology AD
  • Deadskinmask
    Open to 2 more alliances and looking for dedicated group healers.
    Oppressive Ideology AD
  • HannibalLecterMD
    " If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle. "
    - Sun Tzu, The Art of War
    GT: DrAleksander
  • HannibalLecterMD
    Quotes make allies. :)
    Edited by HannibalLecterMD on June 19, 2015 11:48PM
  • ChrisM41
    ChrisM41
    Soul Shriven
    add me GT: zchrisbflexxin
  • Deadskinmask
    Current home server is HESTA - And one of our members is taking lead most evenings, GG IChris89I
    Oppressive Ideology AD
  • Deadskinmask
    Few the lads are running in HESTA if anyone wants some people to run with, Hit me up!
    Oppressive Ideology AD
  • KingOfYouAll
    I started at xbox launch have a 18 NB DPS as well as a 10 enchanter/blacksmith. Play everyday 6-8hrs + since launch.
    If i qualify would love an invite.
  • HannibalLecterMD
    What's your GT, mate?
  • Deadskinmask
    Some the members are now approaching vets and will be assisting new players grind levels and get gear :)
    Oppressive Ideology AD
  • Tipsy247
    Tipsy247
    ✭✭✭
    Been playing since early release. Have an AD vet 2. My gamertag is J Tipsy 247.
  • HannibalLecterMD
    Online and accepting new recruits! :)
  • Deadskinmask
    Guild funding has been implemented. We are now as a whole helping provide a full set of artefact armour and weapon for our members reaching veteran ranks.

The ideal of Malicious Intentions is to grab new players and school them into thinking about the future. People already, have expected us to jump right into our Black-ops runs, However... To be successful in that end goal we first need a core of higher levelled and geared members to support our new recruits. That doesnt reflect the personal skill of the guild now, three of our lower levelled members are on the leader boards for HESTRA, Which proves we do run active groups of lower levels whos are experiencing whats to be expected in the higher leagues :)

We're accepting members now, Drop one the following co-leads or officers a message!

DrAleksander - U.S
    PURTUR8B MONKY - CN
    rbond93 - U.S
    SpicyJungle1- U.S
    DawnBungie - U.S
    IChris89I - U.S
    ZombiePanda53 - U.S
    D WIZZLE no1 - UK
    Highpoint13 - U.S
    Edited by Deadskinmask on June 22, 2015 9:27PM
    Oppressive Ideology AD
  • Deadskinmask
    We're now running veteren rank farming/grinding parties to fun a push on our crafters and help towards v14, allot online now. 2-3 vets are grinding and the under 50s are in HESTRA running about :smiley:

Want to join the grinding party talk, Join our xb party or message me on xb.

Want to run round cyrodiil learning the ropes of AvA? Contact PURTURBD MONKEY on xb!
    Oppressive Ideology AD
  • SchvanyCracker
    Im interested. My GT is MajorPwndz
  • Deadskinmask
    I started at xbox launch have a 18 NB DPS as well as a 10 enchanter/blacksmith. Play everyday 6-8hrs + since launch.
    If i qualify would love an invite.

whats your GT bro?

Current campaigns are : Lvl - 10-49 Hestra
    Veteren - Azura Star

Online and accepting members! PM, Post Or XBLive message me :)
    Oppressive Ideology AD
  • Deadskinmask
    We're up to 32 members, mainly ranging between 30 to V5. Accepting members now. Looking for more europeans playing on the NA server to give better coverage. Hit us up!
    Oppressive Ideology AD
  • Luckynbr12
    Luckynbr12
    Soul Shriven
    im interested GT: Luckynbr12