Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What Do You Think Needs Added or Changed to Make ESO Great?

• katfiveknivesub17_ESO
    Here's my take: ( some others have said same or similar)

1. When receiving funds from a sale at a store, include which guild store it was from and what item sold in the email. I know you can find this information in the guild tab but it would be more efficient time wise for the player if the information was available in the mail that delivers the cash as well
    2. No to auction houses. I like the guild stores. Choosing your trading guild(s) is part of the strategy of this game.
    3. NO FLYING MOUNTS.
    4. I have yet to see if items I'm wearing have an enchant on them even though I know I enchanted it.. Maybe it's listed somewhere else?
    5. I would like the OPTION of a minimap. I'm completely direction dumb in real life and no different on games. Those of you who do not like it can just elect not to use it but I would like the option or at least an add-on ( maybe one exists already?)
    6. I would like to eventually be able to sail a ship and spread our battle to the seas. : D
    7. I would like to see player housing with some additional storage and the ability to collect collectibles for the house.
    8. I keep my pets in the bank because I don't have the bag space for them. I would like for them to not take up a slot - maybe have the ability to 'equip' a pet?
    9. Yes for underwater exploration.
  • MaxBat
    MaxBat
    ✭✭✭
    1) Either remove pets completely or the inventory penalty for having them.

I know I've joked about this on the forum before but I just don't get the vanity pets. Why? What purpose to they serve? They're cute, is what some people tell me, but how can 50 iterations of the same identical mudcrab be cute?

Do they fight for you? Do they give a buff that I'm not aware of?

I deleted both of mine, seeing them as nothing more than an attempt by Zeni to get me to buy a game I was going to buy anyway. Since I didn't need that carrot, they were first thing I deleted in my game.

Equally frustrating - along these same lines - are the treasure maps. My bank vault was full of them for a long time, talking up space which I now need. I can't really bring myself to delete them, but I'm loosing space in my vault.

Storage management is something I'd like to see changed. Either more of it or more ways to store different items. And I'd like to be able to put something in a container, even if it's just to leave it there to make room for something else.
    Edited by MaxBat on April 5, 2014 5:05PM
    "Funny that magic doesn't work when a mace caves in your skull."

Playing on a PC, NA Server, since that very first day ...
  • HypnoticChronic1
    The way I see it ESO is great been playing the game for only a month now (console gamer hoping not to incur the wrath of the "PC master race") but Ive enjoyed every minute of it despite the few bugs Ive ran into but there are a few things Id like to see added/changed that Id think would improve the game.

1. This is the biggest pet peeve I have with the game - is the bank system particularly the guild bank items really should auto stack regardless of what items they are namely the recipes and motifs as well as other items like ingredients, weapons armor etc. if their exactly the same in stats and level why should not auto stack I know I spend at least a good hour of play time organizing the guild bank most days and it does get really tiresome after awhile same also go for the player inventory also a introduction of tabs in the bank for each type of item as well as a kinda of "vault tab" so to speak that only certain members can access would be nice to.

2. I know a few people have said this before but I do like the idea of swimming underwater and finding a chest in a cave and or half sunken ship.

3. I would really like to see the addition of a guild hall I know theres a heated debate about this with people saying it its gonna depopulate cities/world or take up to much space in cities etc. but I think there viable solutions to avoid this problem so lets be real here would any of us really fast travel back to a guild hall to upload items/deconstruct them if a city is not that far away, and to the point of the whole space in city debate the easy work around for this is just to make a separate zone for them like how they did in FFXIV now I know people are gonna say those zones may become cities unto themselves but I dont believe that to be true since all the quests and materials will still be where they stand today so players are still gonna have to venture out of the guild hall zone to go do/get those things Id also would the the ability to design the guild hall to own guilds specs basically be able to purchase a plot of land with (X) amount of gold then build it from the ground up using in game materials now Im not saying we should totally and complete freedom with it but just give us the ability to use model rooms i.e. crafting room, main hall, sorcerer tower etc. similar to what they did in the hearthfire dlc for skyrim but maybe give us the option to choose a certain racial style for each model room i.e. Altmer, Imperial, Nord also having access to the guild bank/trader in the hall would not be a bad addition either.
    Prefer knowledge to wealth, for the one is transitory, the other perpetual.

Legion Of The Black Sun - Guildmaster

Artanis Aiur - VR11 - Altmer - Sorcerer - Aldmeri Dominion

Tiberius Aetius - L48 - Imperial - Templar - Aldmeri Dominion

Alvalos Greenlake - L23 - Bosmer - Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion

Talvos Valnor - L31 - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Aldmeri Dominion
  • LegionIsAll
    A spell granted from a quest or something that brings up a store to sell craps. Also seen a lot of good ones up above . Inspecting players etc
  • LegionIsAll
    Also I want my own place lol. I know its not possible but yeah
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - They should have those guild traders on the outskirts of the main cities travel and also be able to repair gear as well as be a merchant. Having all those items and not being a 'true merchant of eso' seems to me weird. This will also give incentives for the guilds to bid for outlying traders as these will travel all over the specific zone. And since they are a repair station as well, they will attract all players, be it questing, grinding or even players that are passong through.

- on the same note, there should be a bazaar or a gathering of all the travelling guild traders to the main city of the area. This could be made into either seasonal or during holiday period or even a 'weekend bazaar'.

- Have a favoured merchant mechanic. This is when you always sell or buy items from the same merchant and the dialog changes to being more amiable or friendly. This helps if the items they sell will also be on sale to that particular player, perhaps a 5-10% discount on items bought and receiving 5-10% more gold on items sold.

- Right now there are pledges to do dungeons. Why not have a bounty hunt on world bosses for solo players? Let them have the bronze key for the achievement.

- Fighter's guild and mages guild should have their own daily quests as well. Fg should have quests that will ask them to hold off the invasion from a dolmen and the mages guild might be able to send searches for books and knowledge all over tamriel

A lot more coming soon!
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!