The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[X1][DC][NA] Veteran rank 1 HEALER looking for an AUSTRALIAN based PvX guild

Austacker
Austacker
✭✭✭✭
Experienced, mature MMO gamer, currently Vet 1 Breton Templar HEALER looking for a good AUSTRALIAN based PvX guild.

Strong pref for established, 50+ players guild if you have one.

I mostly prefer PvE, but enjoy PvP occasionally as well. Currently Rank 1 Vet, progressing to Vet14 over time.

Seeking to complete late Dungeon and Raid content as a dedicated Healer on a regular basis.

8+ years as a World of Warcraft raid healer experience.

Alchemy, Provisioning and Enchanting crafting specialty. I craft & sell daily in volume.

Sydney based, looking for like minded MMO gamers in the same Faction & Timezone to enjoy the game and run regular content.

I play daily, mostly in the evenings. Have a proper headset/mic for comms. (no Kinect!)

Xbox live tag : Austacker

Currently in 4 other trading guilds, I want my last slot for my raiding team/guild.

Fire me a guild invite in game or send me a message on Xbox live if you're looking for a dedicated PvE content healer guys!

Thanks!
  • Austacker
    Austacker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm still looking guys. Surely there's an Aussie guild out there who need another healer to add to their ranks for PvX content?

Hit me up!!!!