Maintenance for the week of January 30:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 30
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – February 1, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – February 1, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
Will my characters still be there?
i was getting the UI error and i saw this fix:
Hey, folks! These steps should help resolve the issue:
- From the PlayStation Dynamic Menu, navigate to Settings
- Go to System Storage Management
- In Application Saved Data, select The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
- Press the [Options] button of the controller on the ESO Save Data
- Select Delete
but i just did something stupid. when i went to "System Storage Management" i accidentally deleted ESO from "Applications" instead of "Applications Saved Data"... lol.
so i have to re-download the game... please tell me my characters will still be there once it's downloaded...