The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Will my characters still be there?

Bindi
Bindi
✭✭
i was getting the UI error and i saw this fix:
Hey, folks! These steps should help resolve the issue:
  1. From the PlayStation Dynamic Menu, navigate to Settings
  2. Go to System Storage Management
  3. In Application Saved Data, select The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
  4. Press the [Options] button of the controller on the ESO Save Data
  5. Select Delete

but i just did something stupid. when i went to "System Storage Management" i accidentally deleted ESO from "Applications" instead of "Applications Saved Data"... lol. :( so i have to re-download the game... please tell me my characters will still be there once it's downloaded...
  • Bleach
    Bleach
    Bindi wrote: »
    i was getting the UI error and i saw this fix:
    Hey, folks! These steps should help resolve the issue:
    1. From the PlayStation Dynamic Menu, navigate to Settings
    2. Go to System Storage Management
    3. In Application Saved Data, select The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    4. Press the [Options] button of the controller on the ESO Save Data
    5. Select Delete

but i just did something stupid. when i went to "System Storage Management" i accidentally deleted ESO from "Applications" instead of "Applications Saved Data"... lol. :( so i have to re-download the game... please tell me my characters will still be there once it's downloaded...

They are stored server side so rest assured they will still be there.

• Bindi
    Bindi
    ✭✭
    Bleach wrote: »
    They are stored server side so rest assured they will still be there.

ahh, thank you! i thought so but i needed confirmation to be 100% sure. when i saw that i deleted the game my jaw dropped, lol.

now for the 55(?)gb download.. then the 15gb patch.. fun.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    ouch !
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Bindi
    Bindi
    ✭✭
    lol, it actually finished pretty quick.. maybe 7 or 8 hours which is faster than i thought it'd be.
  • DarkPheonix133
    DarkPheonix133
    Soul Shriven
    Same thing just happened to me
  • DarkPheonix133
    DarkPheonix133
    Soul Shriven
    Now I'm just waiting for the download to finish