Maintenance for the week of June 17:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 17, 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Will my characters still be there?
i was getting the UI error and i saw this fix:
Hey, folks! These steps should help resolve the issue:
- From the PlayStation Dynamic Menu, navigate to Settings
- Go to System Storage Management
- In Application Saved Data, select The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
- Press the [Options] button of the controller on the ESO Save Data
- Select Delete
but i just did something stupid. when i went to "System Storage Management" i accidentally deleted ESO from "Applications" instead of "Applications Saved Data"... lol.
so i have to re-download the game... please tell me my characters will still be there once it's downloaded...