The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Frost Mare

• VanyelMohr
    VanyelMohr
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind a business making money. I just don't understand why the Frost Mount costs more than the Courser. I was excited to buy the Frost Mare at $25, now I just feel I'm being milked because I wasn't interested in the Courser or the senches.
    Edited by VanyelMohr on July 3, 2015 3:03AM
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've decided to buy it and RP it as an ice wizard. My nightblade uses a frost staff to snare people so it might not be so bad. My main problem was stems from being a completionist who wants to have everything unlocked so I feel compelled to buy the ridiculous thing. :/
    Edited by JDar on July 3, 2015 4:47AM
  • Bindi
    Bindi
    ✭✭
    why are so many people acting like this isn't common in mmos? limited time deals are common, overpriced mounts are common.. ESO is sub free. (though it happens in p2p too) of course they are gonna try to make money. lol. if ya don't like it i suggest not purchasing it!
  • Krossus
    Krossus
    ✭✭✭
    I'm buying it first thing when I got off work (3rd shift). Can't wait!! White Walker mount, here I come.
    Know thyself, know thy enemy; a thousand battles, a thousand victories.......................Sun Tzu
  • aenaerion
    aenaerion
    Lol are we all forgetting the horribly overpriced horse armour in oblivion/ that was so overpriced but the all the other dlc was a reasonable amount. For this reason and this reason alone im not too worried about the upcoming dlc pricing
  • Alysion
    Alysion
    ✭✭✭
    Too expensive for this.
    But people will buy this and price wont go down...

boycott is the best way to get reasonable prices..
    GM de la guilde Les Fils de Yaztromo
    www.yaztromo.org
    Discord FY: https://discord.gg/r8N9zjD
  • xeneblaze
    xeneblaze
    ✭✭✭
    Worked for WoW (25$ for a mount), will most definitely work here. The game is subscription-free, what do you expect? They have to make money, and a lot of people will happily shell out 30$ for it.

Riiiiight. Except WoW mounts could FLY. Plus they were elaborate and unique, not 5-min Photoshop retextures of the same boring horse model that already exists in-game times 10.

Horses don't fly in Tamriel - dragons do.
    GuildMaster of Wolves of Destiny
    A fun, social, safe-gaming guild - add Xene68 on PSN with a short message if you would like to join!
  • JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I too decided to buy the ice thing for RP reasons. I will pose as a whale. And, once they start selling name change, I will also get the char renamed to Moby-*** for utmost RP.

EDIT: apparently the White Whale is deemded to be too racist and banned from forums. Damn, I'd pay $2.
    Edited by JamilaRaj on July 3, 2015 10:08AM