Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Family Friendly, a Casual/Mature Guild, is Recruiting (Daggerfall Covenant)

EquinoxBlack
EquinoxBlack
✭✭
Family Friendly is a social guild for mature players and their families.

ESO is more fun with Friends

Lets face it, if you have played any amount of time you know there is A LOT of content that you can tackle by yourself... But there is also A LOT of content that you cannot. And the built in Group Finder is difficult to use at the best of times, and you never know who you are going to get grouped with.. (if you EVER get grouped) and half the time when you do, the chances of failure are pretty high.

We are looking for new members of all levels of experience to come and experience all forms of content with us. There is no level or class requirements and no time or schedule requirements. All we ask is that you come, follow our Code of Conduct, and have fun!

If you are interested, and haven't checked out our Code of Conduct yet, please do.

Feel free to contact me on Xbox Live @ Equinox Black, here in this thread, or fill out the application online at Family Friendly Guild @ Gamerlaunch.com

* Several of our members, including myself, have had issues with the Guild Voice chat channel not showing and have submitted tickets to ESO. In the meantime I will be setting up an open party in the evenings for anyone who is interested.

Thanks, and Happy Gaming!

Edited by EquinoxBlack on June 22, 2015 6:52PM
Equinox Black
Family Friendly - Guild Leader

NA Megaserver - Daggerfall Covenant
Xbox Live - Equinox Black
Good news, everyone! I think I perfected a plague that will destroy all life on Azeroth!
  • EquinoxBlack
    EquinoxBlack
    ✭✭
    Our guild chat issues have been resolved with the patch yesterday!
    Equinox Black

Good news, everyone! I think I perfected a plague that will destroy all life on Azeroth!
  • EquinoxBlack
    EquinoxBlack
    ✭✭
    Family Friendly is still recruiting.

We are looking for about 10 or so more new members to round out the roster and ensure that there are plenty of people online at different times during the day.

We are looking specifically for people for running dungeons, questing, exploring and pvp.

If you are interested, please be sure to read our Code of Conduct at our site on Gamerlaunch.com. Then feel free to fill out an online application, or contact me directly here or on Xbox Live.

Thanks and Happy Gaming!
    Equinox Black

• TSaVO1012
    TSaVO1012
    Gamertag is: TSaVO102012

Played my first character up to level 12 before deciding I wasn't a fan. Created a more pure tank for my second character. Not very experienced with ESO but I've played MMOs in the past and basically just looking for some people to have fun with and run the dungeons (my favorite part of any mmo). And don't know much about pvp but I definitely want to give it a try if the queues ever quicken up.
  • Trauma.1
    Trauma.1
    Soul Shriven
    Gamer tag is JOSEPHSTALLIONN I've rolled a Templar will as a damage/ healer build until endgame when I will go healer / tank . I used to play wow and was in a top hardcore raiding guild there.
    Gamer tag: JOSEPHSTALLIONN
  • EquinoxBlack
    EquinoxBlack
    ✭✭
    @TSaVO1012 and @Trauma.1, Thank you for your interest.

I will be online to send out invites over lunch (12ET ). I won't have much time for anything else, but keep an eye on your notifications.

Also, feel free to add me to your friends list, and let me know if you don't see your invite by this evening.
    Equinox Black

• Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Invite please, GamerTag is Balibe [same as main]
  • EquinoxBlack
    EquinoxBlack
    ✭✭
    Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a good weekend.

We are still looking for more social, active, mature members. Message me if interested.
    Equinox Black