Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for questing partner

buzz0killington
buzz0killington
Soul Shriven
Looking for a questing partner on X1 level 12-16ish I am a member of guilds but no members are daggerfall if you would like to play my gt is buzz0killington send a message or just reply please and thank you
  • EquinoxBlack
    EquinoxBlack
    ✭✭
    If you have an open guild slot, are on the NA megaserver , and are looking for active people on daggerfall, Family Friendly might be right for you.

I'm on most evenings so if you are interested, let me know.... Even if you don't want to join another guild, we usually group up and run around and beat stuff with sticks for fun and you would be welcome to join us.

Edited by EquinoxBlack on June 18, 2015 6:13PM
    Equinox Black
    Family Friendly - Guild Leader

NA Megaserver - Daggerfall Covenant
    Xbox Live - Equinox Black
    Good news, everyone! I think I perfected a plague that will destroy all life on Azeroth!