Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS doubled crown store XP booster prices in secrecy one day after the announcement?

• JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play slow. I can't find a guild/group that is on when I'm on, so I have yet to do a trial.

I am sorry to to tell you, but are not going to do a trial. Ever. The reason why your guildies seem to be "offline" is most likely that they set they status to offline to avoid you, because you are underleveled, lacking CPs, weak and, which is unforgivable, do not care. This attitude is not going to win you spot in trial party.
  • Sha_dow
    Sha_dow
    jluchau wrote: »
    @Sha_dow well, without splitting hairs a complaint is a statement. You seem to be making a statement about how you feel they are being dishonest. This is a complaint on the companies character.

But regardless of whether you feel like you are complaining or not its fine. What I don't get is how this can be construed as ZOS being dishonest. They stated a plan for a price, the plan changed, they edited the original post and have said they planed on making an announcement before it went live. Since all of this happened before ever selling a single xp pot in the crown store I don't get the complaint... or statement... It's not dishonesty. IF they wanted to be dishonest about it they wouldn't have said another thing about it, not edited information published in their public forums they would have just released it. I feel like people want conspiracy when there is none.

A complaint can be many things not just a statement alone when i referred you to my previous post it was to refer to my exact words and to be honest the words i used were based on the community

*********************************************************************************************
    Its the fact this isnt the first time ZOS has changed there mind / Edited posts or did a U turn etc

Its things like this which causes people to loose trust

*********************************************************************************************

Where can I ask that statement i made shows HOW I feel?, Simply it does not, so please do not put words in my mouth

it was a observation on what seems to be a common occurance

Finally I will state in my own words and in my own opinon

there are many things promised that fell short, things that were Never to happen that did happen etc

Im ussually not a big poster on forums but i do check posts here and there

Kind Regards

• ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well look at it this way, at least they didn't add them to the Crown Store, then change the pricing a couple days later AFTER tons of people already bought them for cheap... then you'd hear complaining that, "But they got theirs cheaper and now I have to pay double." :p

I have to laugh at people who act like convenience items are "required" in order to play the game. Nothing in the Crown Store is required, there certainly is no P2W. In ANY MMO, there are always players at higher levels, so people really should stop focusing so much on racing to the top JUST to 'keep up with the neighbors'. Play the game how you want, but stop complaining about how other people are choosing to play theirs. From my experience, having played other MMOs, is that those who complain about someone having an unfair advantage are usually those who lack skill, and instead of working on that, focus on trying to find fictitious reasons why other players are better.
    Edited by ADarklore on June 18, 2015 11:53AM
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Some_Guy
    Some_Guy
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is a business, it survives off of making money, which this will, increased prices or not.
    I don't see people storming the gas stations every time they change the gas prices (which is an almost daily occurrence where I live). People complain when the gas prices (XP scrolls) go up and (for the most part) rejoice when they come down, but they keep buying, so long as the prices don't go too high. Some people ride bicycles instead (craft Psijic Ambrosia), or even walk (just play the game "normally") which might not get you there as quickly, and it's harder "work", but it still gets the job done.
    If you want the gas (XP scrolls) to go faster, you pay the price the gas station (ZOS) sells it for, if you if you don't want to pay the prices, or can't, you can ride your bike (Psijic Ambrosia), or walk (play "normally"). If none of those options please you, you can hope some kind soul gives you a piggyback ride, though I wouldn't count on that too much...
    I plan to continue playing, because despite the ups and downs, for the most part, I enjoy this game, no matter what other people do with their experience.
    We Wipe On Trash
    Vivian Naiviv CP Altmer Sorcerer
    Shivnado the Potato CP Redguard Sorcerer
    Cüddle Mönster CP Argonian Sorcerer
    Ebonheart Pact Spy CP Dunmer Dragonknight
    Delilah Blackheart CP Redguard Dragonknight
    My Best Friend CP Argonian Dragonknight
    Sensual Heals CP Dunmer Templar
    Daggerfall Covenant Spy CP Redguard Templar
    Föcùs-Thê-Hælèr CP Argonian Templar
    Goes-the-Wrong-Way CP Dunmer Nightblade
    Anu'Thir Phuh'Kinspy CP Redguard Nightblade
    Works-in-Sweatshop CP Argonian Nightblade
    Anu'thir Phuh'kin Bearpun CP Altmer Warden
    Bubble Crumbles CP Redguard Warden
    A'driån Kin'hör CP Argonian Warden
    Clearly, your egg was left in the shade too long.
  • Some_Guy
    Some_Guy
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do have a question for the admins though, about the Psijic Ambrosia and the XP scrolls. With normal food and drink buffs, if there is time left on your buff (be it 5 minutes or an hour and a half) when you log off, you will still have the remaining time of said buff when you log back in. Will this also be the case with Psijic Ambrosia and/or XP scrolls, or will we need to use the buffs before we log out if we don't want to lose them?
    We Wipe On Trash
    Vivian Naiviv CP Altmer Sorcerer
    Shivnado the Potato CP Redguard Sorcerer
    Cüddle Mönster CP Argonian Sorcerer
    Ebonheart Pact Spy CP Dunmer Dragonknight
    Delilah Blackheart CP Redguard Dragonknight
    My Best Friend CP Argonian Dragonknight
    Sensual Heals CP Dunmer Templar
    Daggerfall Covenant Spy CP Redguard Templar
    Föcùs-Thê-Hælèr CP Argonian Templar
    Goes-the-Wrong-Way CP Dunmer Nightblade
    Anu'Thir Phuh'Kinspy CP Redguard Nightblade
    Works-in-Sweatshop CP Argonian Nightblade
    Anu'thir Phuh'kin Bearpun CP Altmer Warden
    Bubble Crumbles CP Redguard Warden
    A'driån Kin'hör CP Argonian Warden
    Clearly, your egg was left in the shade too long.