Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cat mounts

Ryryed14
Ryryed14
Soul Shriven
I'm new to elder scrolls and the cat mounts look awesome! I'm playing on PS4 and was wondering how to get them as they aren't available in the crown store?
I've seen the loyalty bonus one but I've waited for it to come out on console to play it so I can't get the loyalty bonus Cheers guys
  • FrostixX
    FrostixX
    ✭✭
    Hey mate,

I'm sorry to tell you this, but the cat mounts (also called Senche mounts ; senche tigers, senche leopard, senche panther) were only available for a limited time. @ZOS wants to make these mount kind of "prestigious" and "rare". They cost around 2500 crowns (almost 25$) but they are awesome.
    But, I can tell you that two new Senche mounts are hitting up the store soon.

The Senche Clouded Leopard => UGKKQf8.jpg
    And The Senche Lioness => 8UZiLUI.jpg

When ? I don't know. But SOON enough.

Have a good one :smile:
  • Ace_SiN
    Ace_SiN
    ✭✭✭✭
    I find it funny that a Flaming Horse stays in the cash shop, but a more natural mount like the Senche, and all of its varieties, are limited time offers. Don't mind me though.. I'm just bitter that I missed buying the panther mount(the only one I wanted..) due to RL reasons.

Maybe one day ZOS will try to build up their cash shop and not keep it bare bones by adding and then removing its content.
    Edited by Ace_SiN on June 12, 2015 3:44PM
    King of Beasts

• Nattzz
    Nattzz
    That clouded leopard will be mine :open_mouth:
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The striped mount was given to players who had paid for a minimum of 300 days subscription before the game changed to buy to play. The leapord and panther were limited time offers on the crown shop, which it has been suggested may return some day
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • ZOS_AmeliaR
    ZOS_AmeliaR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We can confirm that limited-time Crown Store offerings on PC/Mac will also be offered to console players at some point in the future.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Trollwut
    Trollwut
    ✭✭✭
    Ace_SiN wrote: »
    I find it funny that a Flaming Horse stays in the cash shop, but a more natural mount like the Senche, and all of its varieties, are limited time offers.

What is natural in a High-fantasy setting?
  • Ryryed14
    Ryryed14
    Soul Shriven
    I'll just have to wait :
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish they would start on some other mounts. For example boars (Bosmer lore) and bears (Orc lore), maybe even camels. I do like Senche mounts, but variety really is the spice of life. This is especially true in an MMO setting.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • cmorning
    cmorning
    ✭✭
    I've already seen a cat mount on xbox. How he did get it already?
  • Nathrandir
    I have the Senche-Panther on PS4, which I snagged on my Mac account prior to transferring my characters to console. Any cat mounts you're seeing on Xbox now are likely from the same scenario, character transfers.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cmorning wrote: »
    I've already seen a cat mount on xbox. How he did get it already?

People who bought the game on PC and were able to purchase a transfer to consoles during the 30 day window got to transfer over everything on their account - characters, items, gold and crown store purchases.

So if they had the senche-tiger loyalty reward or bought the leopard or panther from the crown store that will have transferred with them.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rev Rielle wrote: »
    I wish they would start on some other mounts. For example boars (Bosmer lore) and bears (Orc lore), maybe even camels. I do like Senche mounts, but variety really is the spice of life. This is especially true in an MMO setting.

How about goblins and durzog mounts?
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • TiramisuMonkey
    TiramisuMonkey
    Soul Shriven
    Really excited to hear about the new senches and that consoles will be getting the previously released ones too as I was also wondering this!! Love love love the clouded leopard senche..
  • Gabriel_Froste
    Gabriel_Froste
    ✭✭✭
    Trollwut wrote: »
    Ace_SiN wrote: »
    I find it funny that a Flaming Horse stays in the cash shop, but a more natural mount like the Senche, and all of its varieties, are limited time offers.

Shadowmere.
    Please Refer to my Blacksmith Manual
    Rambling Anti-Manual Manual
  • Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is medium-fantasy.

High-fantasy is that thing where anyone without magic is cannon fodder for the ones with magic.

And low-fantasy is the one where magic exists, but it can't compare to physical stuff. It can defy physics, though! Somewhat.

Arguably low-fantasy with the Dwemer, but some sources claim their automatons are powered by steam and soul gems, so more likely medium-fantasy.
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Ffastyl - Level 50 Templar
    Arturus Amitis - Level 50 Nightblade
    Sulac the Wanderer - Level 50 Dragonknight
    Arcturus Leland - Level 50 Sorcerer
    Azrog rus-Oliphet - Level 50 Templar
    Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Ashen Willow Knight - Level 50 Templar
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:
    Old vs New Intro Cinematics

"My strength is that I have no weaknesses. My weakness is that I have no strengths."
    Member since May 4th, 2014.
  • Gabriel_Froste
    Gabriel_Froste
    ✭✭✭
    Ffastyl wrote: »
    This is medium-fantasy.

High-fantasy is that thing where anyone without magic is cannon fodder for the ones with magic.

And low-fantasy is the one where magic exists, but it can't compare to physical stuff. It can defy physics, though! Somewhat.

Arguably low-fantasy with the Dwemer, but some sources claim their automatons are powered by steam and soul gems, so more likely medium-fantasy.

Dragons. Immortal. Enslaved mankind at some point.

Daedra, Immortal - Magical.

Ghosts. Exist.

Magic - Powerful. Made the entire planet known as Nirn. Reference the Elder Scrolls Wiki for more information.

This is high fantasy.

PS. Everyone is most likely born with the ability to use magic, though just don't know how.
    Edited by Gabriel_Froste on June 15, 2015 12:00AM
    Please Refer to my Blacksmith Manual
    Rambling Anti-Manual Manual
  • SOLDIER_1stClass
    SOLDIER_1stClass
    ✭✭✭✭
    So glad to hear that these are coming! hopefully they will be in the crown store soon; I am really looking forward to the clouded leopard and black leopard.