Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Experienced healer.

Luvgoodgreen
Luvgoodgreen
Soul Shriven
Raid healer on wow(vanilla-mop), looking for drama/racism free guild. I'm an adult, love a good laugh and can have a dirty mouth at times.( always respectful though). I plan on doing alot of dungeon and raid healing. Leave guild and contact info below if.
  • Luvgoodgreen
    Luvgoodgreen
    Soul Shriven
    AD
  • DrDoubleDee
    The Winters Guild
    GT: Dr DoubleDee
  • JBlaze
    JBlaze
    Covenant Assassins is a mature/adult guild.
    Feel you would fit right in :) can always use good healers.
    Gt is x4thIDx JBlaze
  • Rizian
    Rizian
    Hey Old Empire is recruiting were gonna be doing alot of Pve/ large scale PvP and would love to have you. my GT is Rizian. shoot me a message if you wanna talk about it
  • Xodus03
    Xodus03
    ✭✭
    Lock n Load Guild. Both a PvP and a PvE Guild who is already well over 100 members deep and proving our worth on the Battlefield. Only been in for 2 organized group PvP raids with the Guild, and we have absolutely dominated Cyrodil while we are there! Majority Adult group who is laid back and easy going, but motivated and goal oriented. Let me know if you are interested.
    Edited by Xodus03 on June 17, 2015 7:18PM
    Lock n Load Multi-gaming Community! Warframe's #1 Clan is bringing our experience in planetary conquering to a medieval setting! Feel free to PM me on here or in game for an invite to our ESO guild or even our Warframe Clan! https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/316169-lock-n-load-moon-1-overall-pvp-clan-art-of-war-950-members-contests-prizes-1-gold-overall-45-events-kills/

...I am the sum of when an immovable object meets an unstoppable force...