Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please consolidate all the Vampire/Werewolf threads

MrSuplex
MrSuplex
✭✭
As the title states, it would be nice for a moderator to consolidate all the werewolf and vampire threads so this forum can have other discussions not related to those things.
  • MrSuplex
    MrSuplex
    ✭✭
    I see this is already being done. Please keep it up as some have slipped through and are still not locked. Thanks!
    Edited by MrSuplex on June 16, 2015 9:37PM
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They've been doing it for a few days now, it's just that there's so many of them appearing it's probably hard to keep up. Sometimes the first page or two of the forum is almost nothing but vamp/ww threads.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, rather than locking all of the threads that pop up and directing the OP to the consolidated thread, I wish they would direct the OP to the consolidated thread and then delete the thread. I mean even with locking all of them, the first couple of pages of the Players Helping Players section are now about 90% threads looking for WW/vamp bites...
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)